Subjecthello dear
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

hello dear

I came across your contact during my private search. Mrs Aisha Al-
Qaddafi is my name, the only daughter of late Libyan president, am a
single Mother and a Widow with three Children.I have funds the sum of
$27.5 million USD for, investment, I am interested in you for
investment project assistance in your country,because of my current
refugee status, i shall compensate you 30% of the total sum after the
funds are transfer into your account,I am willing to, negotiate
investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future
investment earning profits.

Reply me urgent for more details

Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

  Last update: 2019-04-26 11:32    [W:0.030 / U:0.636 seconds]