    SubjectRe: Linux Testing Microconference at LPC
    On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:22:47 +0100
    "Gustavo Padovan" <gustavo.padovan@collabora.com> wrote:

    > Guillaume would like to talk about the his work on kernelCI on automated bisection, functional testing and modular pipelines.

    Can you be more specific about what Guillaume wants to talk about for
    those topics? I hope it's not just a "let everyone know what Guillaume
    has done" talk. Plumbers is about discussions of on going and future
    work. If these are all work-in-progress and Guillaume is looking for
    input from other stakeholder developers, then that is exactly what
    Plumbers is about. But if this is just to show developers what was done
    and how to use the finished work, then save that for something like
    Open Source Summit.

    -- Steve

      Last update: 2019-04-18 15:27    [W:2.294 / U:0.148 seconds]