SubjectVERY URGENT.

Dear Friend,

I know that this letter will come to you as surprise, I got your contact address while I search for foreign partner to assist me in this business transaction that is present in our favor now, My name is Mr. KARIM ZAKARI, I am the Bill and Exchange (assistant) Manager (BOA) BANK OF AFRICA. I'm proposing to lift in your name (US$16.5 Million Dollars) that belong to our later customer, MR. GORPUN VLADIMIR From Saratov Oblast Russia who died in Siber airline that crashed into sea at Isreal on 4th October 2001.

I want to present you to my bank here as the beneficiary to this fund and I Am waiting for your response for more details, As you are willing to execute this business appointunity with me.

Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Karim Zakari.

  Last update: 2019-02-19 02:47    [W:0.023 / U:4.572 seconds]