Subjecthello dear
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

hello dear

I came across your contact during my private search
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi is my name, the only daughter of late Libyan
president, am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.I have
funds the sum
of $27.5 million USD for investment, I am interested in you for
investment project assistance in your country,because of my current
refugee status,
i shall compensate you 30% of the total sum after the funds are
transfer into your account,I am willing to negotiate
investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits.
Reply me urgent for more details

Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

  Last update: 2019-02-14 11:27    [W:0.437 / U:0.016 seconds]