SubjectRe: APUv2/v3 board support V2
On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:57 PM Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
<info@metux.net> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>

> this is version 2 of my APUv2/APUv3 series. Heavily reworked,
> hope I've now addressed all issues of the last one.

Thanks!
It looks indeed better.

I dunno how you created this message, I hope you used --cover-letter
parameter to git-format-patch.
Just don't forget to add -v<N>, where <N> is version.

Also makes sense to do --thread to put proper references to emails.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko

  Last update: 2019-02-14 03:18    [W:0.189 / U:0.064 seconds]