SubjectRe: KCSAN Support on ARM64 Kernel
We're in the process of upstreaming KCSAN, which will simplify a lot
of things including Arm64 support. So far KCSAN is not yet in
mainline, but I assume when that happens (if things go well, very
soon) it should be trivial to add Arm64 support based on Mark's
prototype.

Thanks,
-- Marco

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 06:07, <sgrover@codeaurora.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there any update in Arm64 support of KCSAN.
>
> Regards,
> Sachin Grover

  Last update: 2019-12-02 10:40    [W:0.039 / U:5.052 seconds]