SubjectHello Dear Friend
Hello Dear Friend.

I’m Mrs. Stellar Maoris from united state of America a manger in
HSBC bank in Spain Madrid, 39 years old of age, single, I am
sending
this brief letter to seek for your partnership and long term relationship,
I have an important and urgent issue I want to discuss with you privately about
Transaction fund worth the sum of $9.5m America dollars left by most
of the greedy
Asia Kuwait politician in our bank here in Spain Madrid A fund which
suppose to have been use to develop the continent.

If you know that you can invest this fund into a profitable business
in your country by the end we shall have 50%50 share each, kindly get
back to me for more detail and procedures.

Your urgent respond will be highly appreciated
Awaiting to hear from you asap.
My Regard.
Stellar Maoris
Email: stellar074maoris@gmail.com
Phone Number: +34(62) 768 5146

  Last update: 2019-12-17 11:51    [W:0.107 / U:0.032 seconds]