SubjectRe: Is negative publicity always harmful? - I support RMS' past "pro-paedo" statements
[Looks like everyone's going all-in in this thread, so be it]

I am glad RMS made past pro-paedophile statements. I support them, as a
man, and as an enemy of women who want men to be equal or servile to
women.

The Torah explicitly allows men to marry female children, including in
cases of the rape (tahphas) of the girl child: Devarim chapter 22, verse
28. Key words: Na'ar (child (hebrew masoretic text)), Padia (child:
padia+philos = paedophillia (greek septuagint)) Puella (young girl
(latin vulgate))

> Nachmanides points out that a child may be called na'ar from the moment
> he is born.

Sunni Islam also allows child brides: Bukari Hadith book 5. Ashia was a
child when she married Muhammed:
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64
Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151

The vedic traditions also allow, or require, child marraige: saying that
if a man fails to marry his daughter off by 9 or 12 he goes to hell.

I am a prolific free-software hacker and have been so for 20 years. (My
current project is: libregamewiki.org/Chaos_Esque_Anthology , where I
brought the project from 18 weapons to over 200, added spell casting,
city generation, built many maps(50+) and 3d models (100+), along with
textures, music, etc)
I am also a licensed attorney.

I support RMS' past statements regarding paedophillia, and am saddened
and hurt that he has retracted them and has stepped away on the path to
eventually presumably endorsing the jailing, torture, and killing of
man-on-girl (AKA: virgin marraige) paedophiles: in keeping with the
religion of his despicable country and the rulers there-of (said
country's women)

Why RMS? Why?
Man+girl is GOOD for men.
It's BAD for women.
Man being an economic slave to woman is GOOD for women, and BAD for men.
There is no happy middle ground.

On 2019-11-06 02:54, Ruben Safir wrote:
> On 11/5/19 4:02 PM, Thompson, David wrote:
>> Maybe this would be a reasonable request if we ignored all the context
>> of what has transpired in the past month or so (which, we must not
>> forget, was just the straw that broke the camel's back after *years*
>> of problematic behavior),
>
> there has been NO problematic behavior by RMS. You would never have
> survived 30+ years in the spotlight like he has. He has been rock
> solid
> and saying otherwise don't give it any ground.

  Last update: 2019-11-07 18:20    [W:0.041 / U:0.636 seconds]