SubjectRe: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs (compile time option). - Why the [edits]?
I study hebrew, paelo-hebrew, greek, latin, QuakeC, C, Perl, PHP,
Python, Java (sorry), Bash, and occasionally sanskrit, for etymological
reasons.

Devarim (5th law book of Torah) allows men to marry (girl) children
(na'ar, padia, puella (hebrew, greek, latin: MT, LXX, Vulgate)) Ch 22, v
28.

Bukari book 5 allows child brides in Sunni Islam (Ashia was a child when
married to Muhammed)

The vedic traditions damn a father who fails to marry off his girl child
by 9 or 12.

When you send me an email with the subject line:
> Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the blobs
> (compile time option). - Why the [edits]?
You are surprised when it goes back to the mailing list?

Are you just angry that I showed how uneducated you are?
Remember: I'm Both a programmer, and a lawyer.
Study is what I do.

In law we do not flap our gums like the white cattle do, so I do not
understand what you mean by "speak". I am eternally silent: I write and
read, all day.

On 2019-11-07 00:12, Alexandre François Garreau wrote:
> Le jeudi 7 novembre 2019 01:10:57 CET, vous avez écrit :
>> > I’m pretty much sure the old religions, especially some popular
>> > branches of
>> > Islam and Christianism condemn what you say about women.
>>
>> You're wrong.
>
> Not reading anymore. You brought publicly what I said privately.
> That’s
> enough to close any kind of conversation.
>
> And you still didn’t say me where were you from. What languages do you
> speak,
> beside english, btw?

  Last update: 2019-11-07 02:14    [W:0.038 / U:0.616 seconds]