SubjectRe: Support for RMS and criticism of the bottom-up/social contract power grab attempt. - Why fewer contributors?
Bird in the hand is worth three in the bush.

You have men contributing to GNU now.
You want to bend them to obey women's speech codes, so you "can get more
women".
You do not value your male contributors: you take them for granted.

Reasons fewer men contribute to GNU:
Have to reveal identity.
Have to assign copyright (a submissive act).

Reasons very few women contribute to GNU:
Have to reveal identity.
Have to assign copyright.
Too many "loser" men involved.

RMS's previous statements that the woman finds "disgusting" were fine.
I'm sad he walked them back.

Most old religions allowed men to marry young girls.
See: Devarim chapter 22, verse 28.
(Masoretic Text: Na'ar) (Nachmanides points out that a child may be
called na'ar from the moment he is born.)
(Greek Septuagint: Padia) (padia+philos = paedophillia)
(Latin Vulgate: Puella (young girl))

Bukari Hadiths book 5, hadith number 200+ or so (Ashia's age at
marriage)

Vedic tradition (father who fails to marry his daughter by 12 or 9 goes
to a hell)

American men prevent all this, in keeping with their crusade against the
beliefs of the rest of the world; to bend it into something that is
"safe" for their "democracy" (white women ruling the world, with her
unleashed dog (he is leashed and muzzled at home, ofcourse)
Islam will probably win, however, and bring it back. We had hoped the
Jews would have been successful in doing so, but they were unable to
bring freedom and have given up now. They tried very hard however (60s,
70s, 80s), but were violently beaten back by the Proud American Men in
the latter 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s.

RMS's now-reversed views were perhaps part of that wider liberation
attempt. But what has he gotten for it? He's given up that attempt now,
sadly. But what can you do? America only cares about the happiness of
it's white women: it cares nothing for males who are simply beasts of
burden to "provide" for the woman, under the American religion. (It
cares even less for everyone else: who it sets the dogs on)

The Muslims will solve it all, I'm glad the politicians brought them in.
They also don't rip you off when you get your car fixed: very honest in
business from my view.

> Nachmanides points out that a child may be called na'ar from the moment
> he is born.
> https://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/179/Q3/

----

I wish RMS could have a nice marriage.
Ruben Safir: could you help him in that, from your community.
The American Men and Women have attacked him and "canceled" him; after
all he's done for them.

On 2019-11-04 11:28, Alexandre François Garreau wrote:
> Le lundi 4 novembre 2019 12:11:40 CET, vous avez écrit :
>> * Alexandre François Garreau <galex-713@galex-713.eu> [2019-11-04
>> 11:52]:

>> > I think people may be worried about either internal inconscious, unwilling
>> > discrimination, either about external discrimination that might make women
>> > dislike that place.
>>
>> Do you mean ""unconscious" with "inconscious"? I don't share opinion
>> that internal uncoscious unwilling discrimination is making worry to
>> anybody. Such statement is based on imagination or could be said to be
>> fabrication.
>
> I think women (and more generally, contributors, and stable ones) are
> even too
> few to see any formal preference of anybody over anybody within GNU
> yet.
>
>> External discrimination is maybe what you think as "public"
>> discrimination, such does not exist in GNU project, and statement
>> falls into fabrications.
>
> No, external means external to GNU, not coming from GNU members, but
> from
> women who might not want to join. And that could be caused because of
> stuff
> internal to GNU (image, atmosphere, etc.). That’s the position of the
> signatories of the Joint statement, I think.

  Last update: 2019-11-04 12:56    [W:0.046 / U:0.072 seconds]