SubjectSingapore Democratic Party leader Dr. Chee Soon Juan encouraged me to try applying for refugee status/political asylum in several countries
Date
Subject: Singapore Democratic Party leader Dr. Chee Soon Juan encouraged me to try applying for refugee status/political asylum in several countries

I have a chance encounter with Singapore Democratic Party leader Dr. Chee Soon Juan along the street at Toa Payoh Lorong 4 on 13 November 2019 Wednesday at about 3:00 PM Singapore Time. I was on my way home after a 3-hour part time/temporary job from 11 AM to 2 PM Singapore Time when I bumped into Dr. Chee. We had a short discussion. I briefly told Dr. Chee of my plight for the past 13 years, which has been told countless times in my RAID 1 mirroring redundant Blogger and Wordpress Blogs, my autobiography first draft 11 November 2019 and my countless international posts. Dr. Chee advised and encouraged me to try applying for refugee status/political asylum in several countries. We parted soon after.

Teo En Ming's Archives and Records Administration (TEMARA). Office of the Grand Historian. Records made on 13 November 2019 Wednesday Singapore Time.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017) and in Taiwan (5
Aug 2019):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

  Last update: 2019-11-13 14:52    [W:0.036 / U:0.136 seconds]