From: Eugeniy Paltsev <paltsev@synopsys.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:18 AM
To: Vineet Gupta; Eugeniy Paltsev; linux-snps-arc@lists.infradead.org; Vineet Gupta
Cc: Alexey Brodkin; linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [RFC 0/6] ARC: merge HAPS-HS with nSIM-HS configs

Btw, about nSIM regression runs:
We are using UP configuration for all nSIM runs and I propose to use pseudo-SMP configuration (SMP configuration with only one CPU online) instead as our main target are SMP systems.

So -
run our verification jobs on both UP and pseudo-SMP nSIM
run uClibc-ng regression on pseudo-SMP only

Any objections / thoughts?
---
Eugeniy Paltsev