SubjectRe: [odroidc1] Kernel dump while copying large files via network
Hi Piero,

sorry for the late reply

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 3:00 PM Piero <ottuzzi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using mainline kernel 5.3.3 on Odroid C1 and while copying large
> files via network (samba) the kernel dumps and the system/network
> become very slow (still responding ma very very sluggish).
> Here is the kernel dump:
I manually fixed up the line breaks so it's easier to read the output
and attached the result to this mail

> Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this?
unfortunately this doesn't make much sense to me :/
there's seems to be some CPU frequency scaling as well as TCP
receiving going on. but I have no idea how one would cause problems
for the other
(this doesn't mean that there's no problem, it means that I'm not seeing it)

+Cc linux-arm-kernel and linux-kernel in hope that someone has an idea
what may be going wrong

Martin

  Last update: 2019-10-17 21:45    [W:0.034 / U:0.348 seconds]