SubjectGod bless you.
Dear friend how are you today?
I know you will be surprise to receive this message from me because; we have n
ot met before but please listen to me very well. I am writing you this mail f
rom a Hospital. My name is Mrs. Anna Mustafa. I am a widow and very sick now.
I am suffering from Endometrial Cancer which my doctor has confirmed that I
will not survive it because of some damages. Now because of the condition of
my health I have decided to donate out my late husband fund the sum of $3, 5
00,000.00 on Charity Purpose through your help. All you have to do is to use
the money in the following ways.

(1) To build school for the poor children.
(2) To help the Orphanages, Sick People, and Poor Widows etc. If you agree to
help me, I will instruct the bank to proceed and transfer the money to your
account to enable you start this project on my behalf since I am very sick no
w and cannot do this work by myself.

Lastly, after the transfer of the money to your account, I permit you to take
out 30% of the money for your recompense in doing this work. I don’t have a
child or any available relative who can inherit this money when I die. I wil
tell you more about myself and how to proceed forward on this transaction.
God bless you.
Mrs. Anna

  Last update: 2019-10-12 20:44    [W:0.028 / U:0.224 seconds]