SubjectRe: [RFD] A mount api that notices previous mounts
David Howells <dhowells@redhat.com> writes:

> You need to rebase on linus/master. A bunch of your patches are obsoleted by
> Al's security changes there.

Before anything is merged definitely.

Al dealt with mount options from the LSMs in a slightly different way
than I did. At a practical level Als version of the changes to the LSMs
and mine are you say po-tae-toe I say po-tah-toe differences so I don't
see that influencing semantics up at the api level.

For purposes of disucssing an API (not of merging one) I chose to start
with code I had a reasonable amount of testing against, so that other
people could play with it without expecting trouble.

Eric

  Last update: 2019-01-30 14:26    [W:0.134 / U:0.104 seconds]