Subject(#6119) I hope this is our last conversation 23/01/2019 03:24:10
Camera ready,Notification: 23/01/2019 03:24:10

Whats up,dear user of legi.george@bellaroseapparel.com.

I honestly anticipate that I will not damage your feelings. Shit happens, life didn’t give me a choice.I have nothing against perverted people, moreover only God can judge u.So:

First of all,I adjusted the special virus on a web site with porn videos (I think you understood me).

Secondly, when u clicked on a video,soft immediately started working,all cameras switched on and screen started recording,then my soft collected all contacts from emails,messengers etc.Im really supercilious for this soft,it makes devices act as remote desktop with keylogger function,exciting. This email address Ive collected from your device,I message u here because I guess u definitely are going to check your working address.

All in all,I edited a split screen video, with your participation and porn vid from your screen,its kinda weird.Therefore,I can share this video with all your friends,colleagues,relatives etc.I guess it’s a big problem for u.

But we can be done with this problem.

Well,I believe,880 dollars in my opinion,very humanely cost for mistake like this,is a fair price for our little secret.You’ll make the payment via Bitc\'oin to the below address (if you don’t know this,search \"how to buy BITCOIN\" in GOOGLE).

I accept only bitcoin,here is my wallet’s address:1yQmn1MskXVqopu24exY5CG3zA5LYyVC1
(case SeNsItIvE,сopy & and paste)

U have 40 hours after opening my message to complete transaction.I will know when u opened this letter,I adjusted special tracking pixel in it.This time is sufficiently only to finalize all verifications and transaction,so you have to think fast.If I wont get my «salary»,I will share this video with all contact Ive received from ur device.

You can complain to police for a help,but they wont find me for even 150 hours,Im from Romania,so think twice.If Ill receive btc-all compromising evidence will be destroyed forever and I will never contact you again.

You can reply,but this wont make sense,I sent you this message using my soft for anonymous messages,I don’t check the mailbox after using it,because I contemplate about my security too.Have a nice day,I hope u will make a successful decision for you.

  Last update: 2019-01-23 14:34    [W:0.366 / U:0.064 seconds]