SubjectGreetings and many thanks for your past efforts.
Greetings and many thanks for your past efforts.

How are you with your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you
about my success in getting those funds transferred under the
co-operation of a new partner from Venezuela, Presently I’m in
Venezuela, and meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist
me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now
contact my secretary in Burkina-Faso West Africa through his e-mail id
( john.kapore65@hotmail.com ) ask him to send you the ATM worth sum of
($850,000 US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction.

So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr. John Kapore, he
will send the ATM CARD to you and you should not forget to send him
your information where he will send your ATM CARD to avoid any
mistake.

Regards!

Mrs. Nicole Benoite Marois

  Last update: 2018-09-16 10:09    [W:0.023 / U:0.268 seconds]