SubjectRe: i2c:ocores: fixes and polling mechanism
Date
Hello,

sorry to disturb you all but after one month and a half I never received
any comment about this patch set and I fear it ended up in a forgotten
corner. I would like to know if someone is considering it or not.

Thanks :)

--
Federico Vaga
[BE-CO-HT]

  Last update: 2018-08-11 21:48    [W:0.187 / U:1.136 seconds]