Subjectdoc: Italian translation
Date
Ciao Jonathan,

here the doc-guide translated in Italian. This set of patches includes
some minor changes to the main one. The idea of this first set of patches
is also to adjust the structure and our expectations.

We tried to translate everything in **Italian**; which means that we avoided
imported English words wherever there is the possibility to use the Italian
ones. Of course, this is not always possible, or worst doing the translation
make it less clear, for example the word "file".

Another point. I noticed that the disclaimer for other translations is
in English, so I did the same. But actually shouldn't be in Italian, since
that page will be read by Italian speakers?

  Last update: 2018-05-27 17:03    [W:0.046 / U:0.060 seconds]