SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] sound updates for 4.17-rc1
On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 1:27 AM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de> wrote:

> This became a large update. The changes are scattered widely,
> and majority of them are attributed to ASoC componentization.
> The gitk output made me dizzy, but it's slightly better than
> London tube.

The patter with empty pointless merges from Mark Brown continues.

Mark, we talked about this already. YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING HORRIBLY
WRONG. You already admitted to automated merging, I already told you
not to do that.

Stop it already.

I'm going to ask Takashi to stop pulling stuff from you, and *I* am
going to stop pulling stuff from you, as long as you have these
idiotic automated daily empty merges.

I'm attaching a screenshot of part of this to give as an example of
what I see when I pull.

STOP MERGING THE SAME BRANCHES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, DAMMIT!

If you have merged a branch once, don't do it again tomorrow.

I have pulled this, but I won't pull this kind idiotic mess again.

Linus
[unhandled content-type:image/png]

  Last update: 2018-04-05 19:51    [W:0.065 / U:0.360 seconds]