SubjectRe: call/normal switch was Re: omap4-droid4: voice call support was
On Sat 2018-03-31 11:19:35, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz> [180331 14:56]:
> > Hi!
> >
> > > Hmm well I got audio call hacked to work as a proof of concept hack,
> > > see below. Maybe it can be used to verify some of the assumptions
> > > above.
> > >
> > > Then.. To split the work a bit, can you guys maybe try to decode
> > > the cpcap register values and try to do a proper ASoC driver patch?
> >
> > This is not proper patch yet, but it should be a step in that
> > direction...
>
> Cool :) Microphone still does not work for me.. I tried tweaking
> the alsamixer settings but no mic. This is with cold boot with
> droid4-kexecboot if that might make a difference, we may have
> some register uninitialized somewhere. Any ideas?

Ok, I was focusing on the speaker side.

alsamixer, tab to go to capture settings, set it to 37 37 Mic2 Mic1
should work, according to my notes, but not recently tested and not
tested against real human.

I'll attempt to test it, but something in my userland shuts down
system just after boot 60% of time, which is rather annoying.

> FYI, I got one of the remaining n_gsm issues tracked down yesterday,
> at least one more bug to go. Things only work with n_gsm debug
> enabled right now for some reason..

I don't know why I need n_gsm, but I have my fingers crossed. :-).

Pavel

  Last update: 2018-03-31 21:20    [W:0.494 / U:0.064 seconds]