SubjectRe: [BUG] x86 : i486 reporting to be vulnerable to Meltdown/Spectre_V1/Spectre_V2
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 6:27 PM, tedheadster <tedheadster@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 12:02 PM, David Laight <David.Laight@aculab.com> wrote:

VIA machines are available for pocket change in many countries,
this one is what I'd get if I wanted to test over here:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/IGEL-UD2-D200-VIA-C7-M-500MHz-1GB-1GB-Flash-Memory-Thin-Client-ohne-Netzteil/301860030372

Similarly, the 6x86 (Cyrix, ST or IBM branded are identical) is really
easy to get by itself and should fit in many Socket 7 mainboards, which
you apparently already have.

Arnd

  Last update: 2018-02-08 22:51    [W:0.089 / U:0.632 seconds]