SubjectRe: [RFCv2 00/17] Request API, take three
Hi Alexandre,

On 01/31/18 11:24, Alexandre Courbot wrote:
> This is a quickly-put together revision that includes and uses Hans' work to
> use v4l2_ctrl_handler as the request state holder for V4L2 devices. Although
> minor fixes have also been applied, there are still a few comments from the
> previous revision that are left unaddressed. I wanted to give Hans something
> to play with before he forgets what he had in mind for controls. ;)
>
> Changelog since v1:
> * Integrate Hans control framework patches so S_EXT_CTRLS and G_EXT_CTRLS now
> work with requests
> * Only allow one buffer at a time for a given request in the buffer queue
> * Applied comments related to documentation and document control ioctls
> * Minor small fixes
>
> I have also updated the very basic program that demonstrates the use of the
> request API on vim2m:
>
> https://gist.github.com/Gnurou/dbc3776ed97ea7d4ce6041ea15eb0438
>
> It does not do much, but gives a practical idea of how requests should be used.

Can you rebase and repost? It doesn't apply anymore to the latest media_tree master.
Among others v4l2-core/videobuf2-* has been moved to common/videobuf2/videobuf2-*.

But there are also conflicts in v4l2-compat-ioctl32.c.

Thanks!

Hans

  Last update: 2018-02-06 10:50    [W:0.096 / U:0.072 seconds]