SubjectDear friend,

Dear friend,

I Mr.Baari Abdul, Head of Operation at Bank of Africa. I want invite into a business overture which involves an amount of $ 22.3 million. At your acceptance, this amount will be transferred to your name as a foreign partner.

I need your help to get this fund to be transfer out from here to your account, and we share at a ratio of 50% each. You will receive this amount by bank transfer.
Please send your full name...
You’re directly phone numbers...
Address....

I will detail you more about this transaction but i need above data to make some vital changes in the transit account which will make your name appear as the true beneficiary of the fund. You have to contact me through my private e-mail at (baariabdul933@gmail.com) your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Sincerely.

best regard
Mr.Baari Abdul.

  Last update: 2018-02-25 15:50    [W:0.330 / U:0.264 seconds]