SubjectRe: [git pull] drm pull for v4.16-rc1
On 2 February 2018 at 11:59, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 4:40 PM, Dave Airlie <airlied@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This seems to have been a comparatively quieter merge window, I assume
>> due to holidays etc.
>
> Hmm. I pulled, and then noticed that there's no diffstat to compare my
> end result with.
>
> Then I was going to at least compare the shortlog, but that is truncated too!
>
> Oh well. The part of the shortlog I can see in your email does match,
> and the end result looks sane, so I'll take it on faith, but I really
> would like to see the real full pull request, not this truncated
> half-thing.

Turned out I was running on wayland instead of X.org and my cut-n-paste from
gedit to firefox got truncated, wierd. I'll go annoy some people, and make sure
it doesn't happen again.

Here's the full pull req:

Hi Linus,

This seems to have been a comparatively quieter merge window, I assume
due to holidays etc. The "biggest" change is AMD header cleanups, which
merge/remove a bunch of them. The AMD gpu scheduler is now being made generic
with the etnaviv driver wanting to reuse the code, hopefully other drivers
can go in the same direction.

Otherwise it's the usual lots of stuff in i915/amdgpu, not so much stuff
elsewhere.

I did a test merge with your tree, i915_display.c has a bunch of trivials,
but just pick the versions from my tree and it should be fine, the only
mildly tricky bit was the asserts which got removed in -next.

Regards,
Dave.

Core:
Add .last_close and .output_poll_changed helpers to reduce driver footprints
Fix plane clipping
Improved debug printing support
Add panel orientation property
Update edid derived properties at edid setting
Reduction in fbdev driver footprint
Move amdgpu scheduler into core for other drivers to use.

i915:
Selftest and IGT improvements
Fast boot prep work on IPS, pipe config
HW workarounds for Cannonlake, Geminilake
Cannonlake clock and HDMI2.0 fixes
GPU cache invalidation and context switch improvements
Display planes cleanup
New PMU interface for perf queries
New firmware support for KBL/SKL
Geminilake HW workaround for perforamce
Coffeelake stolem memory improvements
GPU reset robustness work
Cannonlake horizontal plane flipping
GVT work

amdgpu/radeon:
RV and Vega header file cleanups (lots of lines gone!)
TTM operation context support
48-bit GPUVM support for Vega/RV
ECC support for Vega
Resizeable BAR support
Multi-display sync support
Enable swapout for reserved BOs during allocation
S3 fixes on Raven
GPU reset cleanup and fixes
2+1 level GPU page table

amdkfd:
GFX7/8 SDMA user queues support
Hardware scheduling for multiple processes
dGPU prep work

rcar:
Added R8A7743/5 support
System suspend/resume support

sun4i:
Multi-plane support for YUV formats
A83T and LVDS support

msm:
Devfreq support for GPU

tegra:
Prep work for adding Tegra186 support
Tegra186 HDMI support
HDMI2.0 and zpos support by using generic helpers

tilcdc:
Misc fixes

omapdrm:
Support memory bandwidth limits
DSI command mode panel cleanups
DMM error handling

exynos:
drop the old IPP subdriver.

etnaviv:
Occlusion query fixes
Job handling fixes
Prep work for hooking in gpu scheduler

armada:
Move closer to atomic modesetting
Allow disabling primary plane if overlay is full screen

imx:
Format modifier support
Add tile prefetch to PRE
Runtime PM support for PRG

ast:
fix LUT loading

The following changes since commit a8750ddca918032d6349adbf9a4b6555e7db20da:

Linux 4.15-rc8 (2018-01-14 15:32:30 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux tags/drm-for-v4.16

for you to fetch changes up to 24b8ef699e8221d2b7f813adaab13eec053e1507:

drm/ast: Load lut in crtc_commit (2018-02-01 11:35:46 +1000)

drm/graphics pull request for v4.16-rc1

Aastha Gupta (1):
drm: virtio: replace reference/unreference with get/put

Alex Deucher (41):
drm/amd/display: add mod_freesync_user_enable to dm_connector_state
drm/amdgpu/gfx8: use cached values for raster config in clear state
drm/amdgpu/gfx7: use cached values for raster config in clear state
drm/amdgpu/gfx6: use cached values for raster config in clear state
drm/amdgpu/gmc9: make some ECC messages debug only
drm/amdgpu: add license to Makefiles
drm/amdgpu: add license to files where it was missing
drm/scheduler: add license to the Makefile
drm/amdgpu: make function names consistent in nbio files
drm/amdgpu: convert nbio to use callbacks (v2)
drm/amdgpu: drop the bios scratch reg callbacks from nbio
drm/amdgpu: drop soc15_init_golden_registers
drm/amdgpu: remove some old gc 9.x registers
drm/amdgpu: drop scratch regs save and restore from S3/S4 handling
drm/amdgpu: drop scratch regs save and restore from GPU reset handling
drm/amdgpu: drop amdgpu_atombios_scratch_regs_save/restore
drm/amdgpu: setup the shared and private apertures on gfx9
drm/amdgpu: move atom functions from amdgpu_device.c
drm/amdgpu: use consistent naming for static funcs in amdgpu_device.c
drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_suspend to amdgpu_device_ip_suspend
drm/amdgpu: move debugfs functions to their own file
drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_wb_* functions
drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_program_register_sequence
drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_pci_config_reset
drm/amdgpu: move amdgpu_doorbell_get_kfd_info to amdgpu_amdkfd.c
drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_*_location functions
drm/amdgpu: move fw_reserve functions to amdgpu_ttm.c
drm/amdgpu: rename ip block helper functions
drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_need_post
drm/amdgpu: move dummy page functions to amdgpu_gart.c
drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_gpu_recover
drm/amdgpu: move amdgpu_need_backup to amdgpu_object.c
drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_get_pcie_info
drm/amdgpu: only check mmBIF_IOV_FUNC_IDENTIFIER on tonga/fiji
drm/amdgpu: use defines for mmBIF_IOV_FUNC_IDENTIFIER fields
drm/radeon: Add dpm quirk for Jet PRO (v2)
drm/amdgpu: Add dpm quirk for Jet PRO (v2)
drm/amdgpu: add atpx quirk handling (v2)
drm/amdgpu/gfx9: only init the apertures used by KGD (v2)
drm/amdgpu: only check for ECC on Vega10
drm/amdgpu: Avoid leaking PM domain on driver unbind (v2)

Amber Lin (1):
drm/amdkfd: Add perf counters to topology

Andrew F. Davis (2):
drm: omapdrm: Remove filename from header and fix copyright tag
drm: omapdrm: Simplify platform registration

Andrew Jiang (14):
drm/amd/display: Reject PPLib clock values if they are invalid
drm/amd/display: Don't use dc_link in link_encoder
drm/amd/display: Report pitch_alignment for DCN
drm/amd/display: Loosen plane_info and scaling_info checks
drm/amd/display: Remove legacy unused workaround
drm/amd/display: Add update flags in to determine surface update type
drm/amd/display: Rename pitch_alignment to linear_pitch_alignment
drm/amd/display: Add check update surfaces for stream wrapper
drm/amd/display: Set full update flag in dcn_validate_bandwidth
drm/amd/display: Set OPP default values in init_hw
drm/amd/display: Change optimized_required logic
drm/amd/display: Add dcc_change surface update flag
drm/amd/display: Refine update flags usage in update_dchubp_dpp
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.27

Andrey Grodzovsky (12):
drm/amdgpu: Avoid accessing job->entity after the job is scheduled.
drm/amdgpu: Add SPSC queue to scheduler.
drm/amdgpu: Fix deadlock during GPU reset.
drm/amdgpu: Remove job->s_entity to avoid keeping reference to
stale pointer.
drm/amdgpu: Implement BO size validation V2
drm/amdgpu: Get rid of dep_sync as a seperate object.
drm/amdgpu: Fix amdgpu_sync_add_later to preserve explicit flag.
drm/amdgpu: Add gpu_recovery parameter
drm/amdgpu: Simplify amdgpu_lockup_timeout usage.
Revert "drm/amd/amdgpu: set gtt size according to system memory size only"
drm/amd/powerplay: Fix smu_table_entry.handle type
drm/amdgpu: Reenable manual GPU reset from sysfs

Andrey Gusakov (1):
drm/bridge: tc358767: add copyright lines

Anthony Koo (5):
drm/amd/display: Add APU cap in dc_caps
drm/amd/display: DMCU FW loading from PSP
drm/amd/display: Move hdr_metadata from plane to stream
drm/amd/display: DMCU and ABM maintenance and refactor
drm/amd/display: Fix check for whether dmcu fw is running

Anusha Srivatsa (3):
drm/i915/cnl: Update the DMC version on CNL
drm/i915/dmc: DMC 1.04 for Kabylake
drm/i915/skl: DMC firmware for skylake v1.27

Archit Taneja (1):
drm/msm: Fix NULL deref in adreno_load_gpu

Arnd Bergmann (9):
drm: via: use ktime_get() instead of do_gettimeofday
drm/via: use monotonic time for VIA_WAIT_IRQ
drm/i915: fix intel_backlight_device_register declaration
drm/i915: hide unused intel_panel_set_backlight function
drm/msm: fix msm_rd_dump_submit prototype
drm/msm: avoid false-positive -Wmaybe-uninitialized warning
drm/tegra: Mark Tegra186 display hub PM functions __maybe_unused
drm/tegra: Fix non-debugfs builds
drm/amdgpu: use %pap format string for phys_addr_t

Arun Pandey (1):
drm/amd/display: Added Opp and Diags Interface for P to I

Arvind Yadav (1):
drm/sti: Handle return value of platform_get_irq_byname

Ben Goz (1):
drm/amdkfd: Add AQL Queue Memory flag on topology

Benjamin Gaignard (4):
drm: sti: remove useless fields from vtg structure
drm: sti: remove vtg_remove
gpu: drm: sti: Adopt SPDX identifiers
gpu: drm: stm: Adopt SPDX identifiers

Bhawanpreet Lakha (1):
drm/amd/display: Atomic freesync ASSERT fix

Boris Brezillon (1):
drm/vc4: Fix wrong printk format in vc4_bo_stats_debugfs()

Changbin Du (14):
drm/i915/gvt: Add basic debugfs infrastructure
drm/i915/gvt: Add mmio iterator intel_gvt_for_each_tracked_mmio()
drm/i915/gvt: Add new debugfs tool mmio_diff
drm/i915/gvt: Reduce rcs mocs switch latency
drm/i915/gvt: Don't dump partial state in cmd parser
drm/i915/gvt: Make gvt_vgpu_err use pr_err
drm/i915/gvt: Emulate PCI expansion ROM base address register
drm/i915/gvt: Convert macro queue_workload to a function
drm/i915/gvt: Kick scheduler when new workload queued
drm/i915/gvt: Refine the ring mmio list definition
drm/i915/gvt: Select appropriate mmio list at initialization time
drm/i915/gvt: Remove MMIO barrier in MMIO switch
drm/i915/gvt: Rename file render.{c, h} to mmio_context.{c, h}
drm/i915: Do not enable movntdqa optimization in hypervisor guest

Charlene Liu (4):
drm/amd/display: correct DP is always in full range or bt609
drm/amd/display: Do post_update_surfaces on new state
drm/amd/display: fix seq issue: turn on clock before programming afmt.
drm/amd/display: try to find matching audio inst for enc inst first

Chen-Yu Tsai (1):
drm/sun4i: use sun4i_tcon_of_table to check if a device node is a TCON

Chris Wilson (166):
drm/i915: Bump wait-times for the final CS interrupt before parking
drm/i915: Synchronize irq before parking each engine
drm/i915: Filter out spurious execlists context-switch interrupts
drm/i915/execlists: Remove the priority "optimisation"
drm/i915: Call cond_resched() before repeating i915_gem_evict_something()
drm/i915/selftests: Don't try to queue a request with zero delay
drm/i915: Use same test for eviction and submitting kernel context
Revert "drm/i915/selftests: Convert timers to use timer_setup()"
drm/i915: Add a hook for making the engines idle (parking) and unparking
drm/i915/guc: Always enable the breadcrumbs irq
drm/i915: Include RING_MODE when dumping the engine state
drm/i915: Add -Wall -Wextra to our build, set warnings to full
drm/i915: Empty the ring before disabling
drm/i915: Hold rcu_read_lock when iterating over the radixtree (objects)
drm/i915: Hold rcu_read_lock when iterating over the radixtree (vma idr)
drm: Enable pr_debug() for drm_printer
drm/i915: Replace "cc-option -Wno-foo" with "cc-disable-warning foo"
drm/i915: Check incoming alignment for unfenced buffers (on i915gm)
drm/i915: Check that the breadcrumb wasn't disarmed
automatically before parking
drm/i915: Move parking-while-active warning to intel_engines_park()
drm/i915: Give more details for the active-when-parking warning
for the engines
drm/i915: Flush the irq and tasklets before asserting engine is idle
drm/i915: Set up mocs tables before restarting the engines
drm/i915: Assert vma->flags are updated correctly during binding
drm/i915/selftests: Hide dangerous tests
drm/i915: Lock llist_del_first() vs llist_del_all()
drm/i915/guc: Assert guc->stage_desc_pool is allocated
drm/i915: Deconstruct struct sgt_dma initialiser
drm/selftests/mm: Insert cond_resched() between insert modes
drm/i915: Silence smatch for cmdparser
drm/i915: Silence compiler for csr_load_work_fn()
drm/i915: Simplify onion for bxt_ddi_phy_init()
drm/i915: Prevent unbounded wm results in g4x_compute_wm()
drm/i915/selftests: Skip mixed page exhaustion if only small
pages available
drm/i915/selftests: Take rpm wakeref around GGTT lowlevel tests
drm/i915/selftests: Take rpm wakeref around partial tiling tests
drm/i915: Read ilk FDI PLL frequency once during initialisation
drm/i915: Include intel_engine_is_idle() status in engine pretty-printer
drm/i915: Idle the GPU before shinking everything
drm/i915: Prune the reservation shared fence array
drm/i915: Reorder context-close to avoid calling
i915_vma_close() under RCU
drm/syncobj: Mark up the fence as an RCU protected pointer
dma-buf/fence: Sparse wants __rcu on the object itself
drm/i915: Use trace_printk to provide a death rattle for GEM
drm/i915: Mark vm_free_page() as a potential sleeper agent
drm/i915: Mark up i915_vma_unbind() as a potential sleeper
drm/i915/selftests: Reduce the volume of the timeout message
drm/i915: Move irqs enabled assertion deeper for mock breadcrumbs
drm/i915: Restore the wait for idle engine after flushing interrupts
drm/i915/selftests: Initialise mock_i915->mm.obj_lock
drm/i915: Force the switch to the i915->kernel_context
drm/i915: Move GT powersaving init to i915_gem_init()
drm/i915: Move intel_init_clock_gating() to i915_gem_init()
drm/i915: Inline intel_modeset_gem_init()
drm/i915: Mark the context state as dirty/written
drm/i915: Record the default hw state after reset upon load
drm/i915: Stop caching the "golden" renderstate
drm/i915: Kerneldoc typo s/rps/rps_client/
drm/i915/selftests: Yet another forgotten mock_i915->mm initialiser
drm/i915: Remove redundant intel_autoenable_gt_powersave()
drm/i915: Unify SLICE_UNIT_LEVEL_CLKGATE w/a for cnl
drm/i915: Remove pre-production Broxton register workarounds
drm/i915: Unconditionally apply the Broxton register workaround set
drm/i915: Resume GuC before using GEM
drm/i915/selftests: Always initialise err
drm/i915/selftests: Markup __iomem for igt_gem_coherency
drm/i915: Initialise entry in intel_ppat_get() for older compilers
drm/i915/selftests: Increase size for mock ringbuffer
drm/i915: Make request's wait-for-space explicit
drm/i915: Remove pre-production pooled-EU w/a for Broxton
drm/i915: Clear breadcrumb node when cancelling signaling
drm/i915: Prevent overflow of execbuf.buffer_count and num_cliprects
drm/i915/selftests: exercise_ggtt may have nothing to do
drm/i915: Add might_sleep() check to wait_for()
drm/i915: Mark the userptr invalidate workqueue as WQ_MEM_RECLAIM
drm/i915/selftests: Report ENOMEM clearly for an allocation failure
drm/i915: Add a policy note for removing workarounds
drm/i915/execlists: Listen to COMPLETE context event not ACTIVE_IDLE
drm/i915/execlists: Reduce completed event mask to COMPLETE | PREEMPTED
drm/i915/execlists: Assert that we don't get mixed IDLE_ACTIVE |
COMPLETE events
drm/i915: Pull the unconditional GPU cache invalidation into
request construction
drm/i915: Automatic i915_switch_context for legacy
drm/i915/selftest: Make guc clients static
drm/i915: Remove i915.enable_execlists module parameter
drm/i915: Remove obsolete ringbuffer emission for gen8+
drm/i915: Disable semaphores on Sandybridge
drm/i915: Move debugfs/i915_semaphore_status to i915_engine_info
drm/i915: Remove i915.semaphores modparam
drm/i915/selftests: Declare we allocated the guc clients
drm/i915/gvt: Cleanup unwanted public symbols
dma-buf/fence: Fix lock inversion within dma-fence-array
drm/i915/selftests: Avoid drm_gem_handle_create under struct_mutex
drm/i915/selftests: Use NOWARN for large allocations
drm/i915: Remove success dmesg noise for intel_rotate_pages()
drm/i915: Call i915_gem_init_userptr() before taking struct_mutex
drm/i915: Save/restore irq state for vlv_residency_raw()
drm/printer: Add drm_vprintf()
drm/i915: Unwind incomplete legacy context switches
drm/i915: Move mi_set_context() into the legacy ringbuffer submission
drm/i915/pmu: Hide the (unsigned long)ptr cast
drm/i915/selftests: Hold rpm wakeref for request + ggtt usage
drm/i915/pmu: Remove conditional HOTPLUG_CPU registration
drm/i915: Select DEBUG_FS for our test suite
drm/i915/guc: Advance over port[0] if set and not preempting
drm/i915/guc: Tidy ELSP port assignment
drm/i915: Use exponential backoff for wait_for()
drm/i915/fbdev: Serialise early hotplug events with async fbdev config
drm/i915: Flush everything on switching to the kernel_context
drm/i915: Record default HW state in the GPU error state
drm/i915: Rename shrinker init/cleanup to match driver
initialisation phase
drm/i915: Update shrinker drm_i915_private naming convention
drm/i915: Rename i915_gem_timelines_mark_idle
drm/i915: Enable hotplug polling after registering the outputs
drm/i915: Skip switch-to-kernel-context on suspend when wedged
drm/i915: Tidy up signed/unsigned comparison
drm/i915: Set fake_vma.size as well as fake_vma.node.size for capture
drm/i915/selftests: Wake the device before executing requests on the GPU
drm/i915: Sleep and retry a GPU reset if at first we don't succeed
drm/i915: Remove unsafe i915.enable_rc6
drm/i915/gvt: Fix out-of-bounds buffer write into opregion->signature[]
drm/i915: Flush pending GTT writes before unbinding
drm/i915: Taint (TAINT_WARN) the kernel if the GPU reset fails
drm/i915: Remove vma from object on destroy, not close
drm/i915: Track GGTT writes on the vma
drm/i915: Refactor common list iteration over GGTT vma
drm/i915/execlists: Cache ELSP register offset
drm/i915: Drop fb reference on load_detect_pipe failure path
drm/i915: Use snprintf to avoid line-break when pretty-printing engines
drm/i915: Make engine state pretty-printer header configurable
drm/i915: Include engine state on detecting a missed breadcrumb/seqno
drm/i915: Include the global reset count for intel_engine_dump()
drm/i915: Add is-wedged flag to intel_engine_dump()
drm/i915: Remove debugfs/i915_seqno_info
drm/i915: Stop showing seqno info from debugfs/i915_interrupt_info
agp/intel: Flush all chipset writes after updating the GGTT
drm/i915/selftests: Free mock_i915->drm.mode_config
drm/i915: Stop listening to request resubmission from the signaler kthread
drm/i915: Only report a wakeup if the waiter was truly asleep
drm/i915: Print an error message for a reset failure on gen2
drm/i915: Downgrade misleading "Memory usable" message
drm/i915: Bump timeout for wait_for_engines()
drm/i915: Dump the engine state before declaring wedged from
wait_for_engines()
drm/i915/fence: Use rcu to defer freeing of irq_work
drm/i915: Don't check #active_requests from i915_gem_wait_for_idle()
drm/i915: Mark up potential allocation paths within
i915_sw_fence as might_sleep
drm/i915: Allow fence allocations to fail
drm/i915: Ratelimit request allocation under oom
drm/i915: Unwind i915_gem_init() failure
drm/i915: Show engine state when hangcheck detects a stall
drm/i915: Allow internal page allocations to fail
drm/i915/lpe: Remove double-encapsulation of info string
drm/i915: Skip an engine reset if it recovered before our preparations
drm/i915: Restore the kernel context after a GPU reset on an idle engine
drm/i915: Re-enable GGTT earlier after GPU reset
drm/i915: Show IPEIR and IPEHR in the engine dump
drm/i915/selftests: Fix up igt_reset_engine
drm/i915: Add a strong mb to resetting the has-CS-interrupt bit
drm/i915: Fix indentation for intel_ddi_clk_select
drm/i915: Show if we consider the engine is idle in the GPU error state
drm/i915: Remove pointer indirection for hangcheck_state local
drm/i915: Avoid context dereference inside execlists_submission_tasklet
drm/i915: Tidy up GEM_TRACE around execlists
drm/i915: Show FBC worker status in debugfs
drm/i915/execlists: Show preemption progress in GEM_TRACE
drm/i915: Assert that the request is on the execution queue
before being removed
drm/i915: Show HWSP in intel_engine_dump()

Christian Gmeiner (1):
drm/etnaviv: add sensitive state for occlusion query address

Christian König (87):
dma-buf: add reservation_object_lock_interruptible()
dma-buf: keep only not signaled fence in
reservation_object_add_shared_replace v3
dma-buf: try to replace a signaled fence in
reservation_object_add_shared_inplace
drm/amdgpu: use the actual placement for pin accounting
drm/amdgpu: always bind pinned BOs
drm/amdgpu: fix pin domain compatibility check
drm/amdgpu: don't wait interruptible while binding GART space
drm/amdgpu: remove extra parameter from amdgpu_ttm_bind() v2
drm/amdgpu: fix indentation in amdgpu_display.h
drm/amdgpu: nuke amdgpu_ttm_is_bound() v2
drm/amdgpu: move GART recovery into GTT manager v2
drm/amdgpu: resize VRAM BAR for CPU access v6
drm/amdgpu: rename amdgpu_ttm_bind to amdgpu_ttm_alloc_gart
drm/amdgpu: don't use ttm_bo_move_ttm in amdgpu_ttm_bind v2
drm/ttm: move unlocking out of ttm_bo_cleanup_memtype_use
drm/ttm: consistently use reservation_object_unlock
drm/ttm: user reservation object wrappers v2
drm/ttm: remove ttm_bo_unreserve_ticket
drm/amdgpu: remove nonsense const u32 cast on ARRAY_SIZE result
drm/amdgpu: cleanup vm_size handling
drm/ttm: make unlocking in ttm_bo_cleanup_refs optional v3
drm/ttm: optimize ttm_mem_evict_first v5
drm/amdgpu: require a root bus window above 4GB for BAR resize
drm/ttm: fix ttm_mem_evict_first once more
drm/ttm: completely rework ttm_bo_delayed_delete
drm/ttm: cleanup coding style in ttm_bo_api.h
drm/ttm: cleanup ttm_bo_driver.h
drm/ttm: remove cur_placement
drm/amdgpu: always make gart.table_addr 64bit
drm/amdgpu: remove VRAM size reduction v2
drm/amdgpu: align GTT start to 4GB v2
drm/amdgpu: fix VCE buffer placement restrictions v2
drm/ttm: add operation ctx to ttm_bo_validate v2
drm/ttm: use an operation ctx for ttm_bo_init_reserved
drm/ttm: use an operation context for ttm_bo_mem_space v2
drm/ttm: use the operation context inside TTM
drm/ttm: add context to driver move callback as well
drm/ttm: add number of bytes moved to the operation context
staging: vboxvideo: adapt to new TTM interface
drm/amdgpu: forward operation context to ttm_bo_mem_space
drm/amdgpu: use the new TTM bytes moved counter v2
drm/amdgpu: fix VA hole handling on Vega10 v3
drm/amdgpu: use dev_dbg instead of dev_err in the VA IOCTL
drm/amdgpu: expose the VA above the hole to userspace
drm/amdgpu: fix VM PD addr shift
drm/amdgpu: fix amdgpu_vm_num_entries
drm/amdgpu: unify VM size handling of Vega10 with older generation
drm/amdgpu: choose number of VM levels based on VM size
drm/amdgpu: allow non pot VM size values
drm/amdgpu: move validation of the VM size into the VM code
drm/amdgpu: allow specifying vm_block_size for multi level PDs v2
drm/ttm: swap consecutive allocated cached pages v3
drm/amdgpu: fix amdgpu_sync_resv v2
drm/ttm: swap consecutive allocated pooled pages v4
drm/amdgpu: cleanup debugfs handling a bit
drm/amdgpu: add amdgpu_evict_vram debugfs file
drm/amdgpu: stop joining PDEs
drm/amdgpu: update one PDE at a time v2
drm/amdgpu: avoid the modulo in amdgpu_vm_get_entry
drm/amdgpu: remove last_entry_used from the VM code
drm/amdgpu: remove keeping the addr of the VM PDs
drm/amdgpu: batch PDE updates again
drm/amdgpu: allow get_vm_pde to change flags as well
drm/ttm: use try_lock in ttm_bo_delayed_delete again
drm/ttm: cleanup some more resv->lock uses
drm/ttm: cleanup some old defines
drm/amdgpu: implement 2+1 PD support for Raven v3
MAINTAINERS: add separate entry for DRM TTM v2
drm/amdgpu: fix test for shadow page tables
drm/amdgpu: separate VMID and PASID handling
drm/amdgpu: rename vm_id to vmid
drm/amdgpu: drop client_id from VM
drm/ttm: drop the spin in delayed delete if the trylock doesn't work
drm/amdgpu: fix VM faults with per VM BOs
drm/ttm: specify DMA_ATTR_NO_WARN for huge page pools
drm/amdgpu: loosen the criteria for huge pages a bit
drm/amdgpu: minor optimize VM moved handling v2
drm/amdgpu: update VM PDs after the PTs
drm/amdgpu: simplify huge page handling
drm/amdgpu: optimize moved handling only when vm_debug is inactive
drm/amdgpu: fix 64bit BAR detection
MAINTAINERS: add David (Chunming) Zhou as additional amdgpu maintainer
drm/amdgpu: fix amdgpu_vm_pasid_fault_credit
drm/amdgpu: fix typo in amdgpu_vce_validate_bo
drm/amdgpu: fix CPU based VM updates
dma-buf: fix reservation_object_wait_timeout_rcu once more v2
drm: fix gpu scheduler link order

Chunming Zhou (5):
drm/amd/scheduler: fix page protection of cb
drm/amd/scheduler: add WARN_ON for s_fence->parent
drm/amdgpu: use dep_sync for CS dependency/syncobj
drm/amdgpu: fix huge page setting for ATS case
drm/amdgpu: add enumerate for PDB/PTB v3

Colin Ian King (8):
drm: qxl: remove pr_info message, stops log spamming
drm/i915/gvt: ensure -ve return value is handled correctly
drm/i915/gvt: Add missing breaks in switch statement
drm/i915/gvt: fix off-by-one comparison of ring_id
drm/amdgpu/virt: remove redundant variable pf2vf_ver
drm/amd/display: remove unnecessary cast and use kcalloc instead
of kzalloc
drm/msm: fix spelling mistake: "ringubffer" -> "ringbuffer"
drm/amd/display: remove redundant null check of array 'data'

Dan Carpenter (2):
drm/panel: rpi-touchscreen: propagate errors in rpi_touchscreen_i2c_read()
drm/sun4i: Fix error code in sun4i_tcon_bind()

Daniel Vetter (15):
drm/TODO: Clarify DRM_DEV_* conversion
MAINTAINERS: Gustavo as drm-misc co-maintainer
drm: Update docs for legacy kms state
drm/atomic-helper: always track connector commits, too
Merge airlied/drm-next into drm-misc-next
drm/i915: sync dp link status checks against atomic commmits
drm/i915: remove stale comment from sanitize_encoder
drm: More debug info for fb leaks in mode_config_cleanup
intel/atomic: Stop updating legacy fb parameters
drm/edid: kerneldoc for is_hdmi2_sink
drm/print: Unconfuse kerneldoc
drm/syncobj: some kerneldoc polish
drm/atomic: document how to handle driver private objects
drm/doc: Move legacy kms helpers to the very end
drm/ast: Load lut in crtc_commit

Dave Airlie (30):
Merge tag 'drm-misc-next-2017-11-30' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-intel-next-2017-11-17-1' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-intel into drm-next
Merge branch 'drm/next/du' of git://linuxtv.org/pinchartl/media
into drm-next
Merge branch 'drm-next-4.16' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-misc-next-2017-12-07' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-intel-next-2017-12-01' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-intel into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-misc-next-2017-12-14' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc into drm-next
BackMerge tag 'v4.15-rc4' into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-intel-next-2017-12-14' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-intel into drm-next
Merge tag 'tilcdc-4.16' of https://github.com/jsarha/linux into drm-next
Merge tag 'omapdrm-4.16' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tomba/linux
into drm-next
Merge branch 'drm-next-4.16' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-misc-next-2017-12-21' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-intel-next-2017-12-22' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-intel into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-amdkfd-next-2017-12-24' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~gabbayo/linux into drm-next
Merge tag 'exynos-drm-next-for-v4.16' of
git://git.kernel.org/.../daeinki/drm-exynos into drm-next
Merge branch 'etnaviv/next' of
https://git.pengutronix.de/git/lst/linux into drm-next
Merge branch 'drm-armada-devel-4.15' of
git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm into drm-next
Merge tag 'imx-drm-next-2018-01-02' of
git://git.pengutronix.de/git/pza/linux into drm-next
Merge branch 'drm-next-4.16' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-misc-next-2018-01-08' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-msm-next-2018-01-10' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~robclark/linux into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm/tegra/for-4.16-rc1-fixes' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/tegra/linux into drm-next
Merge branch 'drm-next-4.16' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux into drm-next
drm/radeon: fill in rb backend map on evergreen/ni.
BackMerge tag 'v4.15-rc8' into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-amdkfd-next-fixes-2018-01-15' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~gabbayo/linux into drm-next
Merge branch 'drm-next-4.16' of
git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-misc-next-fixes-2018-01-18' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc into drm-next
Merge tag 'drm-misc-next-fixes-2018-01-31' of
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc into drm-next

Dave Gordon (1):
drm/i915/guc: Add a second client, to be used for preemption

Dave Stevenson (3):
drm/vc4: Add support for DRM_FORMAT_RGB888 and DRM_FORMAT_BGR888
drm/vc4: Use .pixel_order instead of custom .flip_cbcr
drm/vc4: Add support for NV21 and NV61.

David Lechner (11):
dt-bindings: Add vendor prefix for ilitek
dt-bindings: Add binding for Ilitek ILI9225 display panels
drm/tinydrm: export mipi_dbi_buf_copy and mipi_dbi_spi_cmd_max_speed
drm/tinydrm: add driver for ILI9225 panels
drm: fix tainted kernel caused by drm_panel_orientation_quirks.c
dt-bindings: Add "vot" vendor prefix
dt-bindings: update compatible string for ILI9225
drm/tinydrm: Update ILI9225 compatible string
dt-bindings: add jianda vendor prefix
dt-bindings: Add binding for Sitronix ST7735R display panels
drm/tinydrm: add driver for ST7735R panels

David Panariti (2):
drm/amdgpu: New header for fields needed to determine state of ECC.
drm/amdgpu: Add ability to determine and report if board supports ECC.

David Weinehall (1):
drm/i915: Don't use GEN6_RC_VIDEO_FREQ on gen10+

Dhinakaran Pandiyan (2):
drm/dp: Bit definition for D3 power state that keeps AUX fully powered
drm/i915/psr: Fix register name mess up.

Dmitry Osipenko (3):
drm/tegra: dc: Link DC1 to DC0 on Tegra20
drm/tegra: gem: Correct iommu_map_sg() error checking
drm/tegra: Correct timeout in tegra_syncpt_wait

Dmitry Rozhkov (1):
drm/radeon: fix sparse warning: Should it be static?

Dmytro Laktyushkin (17):
drm/amd/display: cache pwl params and scl_data to avoid extra programming
drm/amd/display: fix regamma programming
drm/amd/display: fix uninitialized variable warning
drm/amd/display: remove unnecessary waits in dcn10
drm/amd/display: add warning on long reg_wait
drm/amd/display: remove dcn10 wait on tg unlock
drm/amd/display: fix mpo validation failure
drm/amd/display: fix refclk conversion from khz int to mhz float
drm/amd/display: Rename output_bpc to opp_input_bpc
drm/amd/display: set chroma taps to 1 when not scaling
drm/amd/display: Add dppclk to dcn_bw_clocks
drm/amd/display: add assert to verify dcn_calc input validity
drm/amd/display: use clamping rather than truncation for CM fp conversions
drm/amd/display: clean up dcn soc params
drm/amd/display: fix rotated surface scaling
drm/amd/display: fix global sync param retrieval when not pipe splitting
drm/amd/display: fix 180 full screen pipe split

Emily Deng (1):
drm/amdgpu: Correct the IB size of bo update mapping.

Eric Anholt (1):
drm/vc4: Reject HDMI modes with too high of clocks.

Eric Bernstein (14):
drm/amd/display: Call ipp_program_bias_and_scale only if available
drm/amd/display: Add OPP DPG blank function
drm/amd/display: Remove unused OPP functions from interface
drm/amd/display: Integrating MPC pseudocode
drm/amd/display: MPC updates
drm/amd/display: Reset MPCC muxes during init
drm/amd/display: OPP DPG test pattern
drm/amd/display: use REG_UPDATE for MPC mux
drm/amd/display: Move OPP mpc tree initialization to hw_init
drm/amd/display: Update HUBP
drm/amd/display: Remove dwbc from pipe_ctx
drm/amd/display: Clean up DCN cursor code
drm/amd/display: Put dcn_mi_registers with other structs
drm/amd/display: Update FMT and OPPBUF functions

Eric Murphy-Zaremba (1):
drm/amd/display: Add is_tiling_rotated flag to plane_state

Eric Yang (6):
drm/amd/display: get remote dpcd caps for timing validation
drm/amd/display: always call set output tf
drm/amd/display: combine output signal and signal
drm/amd/display: fix missing pixel clock adjustment for dongle
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.26
drm/amd/display: reprogram surface config on scaling change

Ernst Sjöstrand (5):
drm/amd/powerplay: Minor fixes in processpptables.c (v2)
drm/amd/powerplay: Fix missing newlines at end of file
drm/amd/amdgpu: Fix missing null check in atombios_i2c.c
drm/amd/powerplay: Fix buffer overflows with mc_reg_address
drm/amd/powerplay: Followup fixes to mc_reg_address

Evan Quan (2):
drm/amd/powerplay: describe the PCIE link speed in right GT/s
drm/amd/powerplay: set pp_num_states as 0 on error situation

Fabio Estevam (3):
drm/stm: dsi: Remove unnecessary platform_get_resource() error check
drm/stm: ltdc: Remove unnecessary platform_get_resource() error check
drm/exynos: decon5433: Remove unnecessary
platform_get_resource() error check

Fabrizio Castro (3):
dt-bindings: display: rcar-du: Document R8A774[35] DU
drm: rcar-du: Add R8A7743 support
drm: rcar-du: Add R8A7745 support

Feifei Xu (24):
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 sdma0/1 header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 hdp header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 mp header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 athub header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 thm header files.
drm/amd/include: cleanup vega10 umc header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 dce header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 uvd header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 vce header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 gc header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 mmhub header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 nbio header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 nbif header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 smuio header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 osssys header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup vega10 header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup raven1 sdma header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup raven1 dcn header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup raven1 gc header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup raven1 mmhub header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup raven1 mp header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup raven1 nbio header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup raven1 thm header files.
drm/amd/include:cleanup raven1 vcn header files.

Felix Kuehling (27):
drm/amd: Update kgd_kfd interface for resuming SDMA queues
drm/amdgpu: Add support for resuming SDMA queues w/o HWS
drm/amdkfd: Use ASIC-specific SDMA MQD type
drm/amdkfd: Hardware DWORD size is 4 bytes
drm/amdkfd: Use order_base_2 to get log2 of buffes sizes
drm/amdkfd: Cleanup qpd.pqm initialization
drm/amdkfd: Add trap handler for CWSR
drm/amdkfd: Add CWSR support
drm/amdkfd: Add support for user-mode trap handlers
drm/amdgpu: fix get_max_engine_clock_in_mhz
drm/amdkfd: map multiple processes to HW scheduler
drm/amdkfd: Fix oversubscription accounting
drm/amdgpu: Fix definition of KFD_CIK_SDMA_QUEUE_OFFSET
drm/amdgpu: Add kfd2kgd APIs for dumping HQDs
drm/amdkfd: Add debugfs support to KFD
drm/amdkfd: Get reference to lead_thread task struct
drm/amdkfd: Make kfd_process reference counted
drm/amdkfd: Use ref count to prevent kfd_process destruction
drm/amdkfd: Reduce nesting in kfd_create_process_device_data
drm/amdkfd: Factor PDD destruction out of kfd_process_wq_release
drm/amdkfd: Group up CRAT related functions
drm/amdkfd: Turn verbose topology messages into pr_debug
drm/amdkfd: Simplify counting of memory banks
drm/amdkfd: Add topology support for CPUs
drm/amdkfd: Module option to disable CRAT table
drm/ttm: Don't add swapped BOs to swap-LRU list
drm/ttm: Don't unreserve swapped BOs that were previously reserved

Flora Cui (3):
drm/amd: add new interface to query cu info
drm/amdgpu: add amdgpu interface to query cu info
drm/amdkfd: Update number of compute unit from KGD

Frank Min (2):
drm/amdgpu: correct vce4.0 fw config for SRIOV (V2)
drm/amdgpu: correct vce fw data and stack size

Gabriel Krisman Bertazi (1):
i915: Reject CCS modifiers for pipe C on Geminilake

Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
gpu: gma500: remove unneeded DRIVER_LICENSE #define

Gustavo A. R. Silva (5):
drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_resource: use swap macro in rect_swap_helper
drm/amd/display/dc/dce110/dce110_mem_input_v: use swap macro in
program_size_and_rotation
drm/fb-helper: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference
drm/i915/gvt/fb_decoder: Fix out-of-bounds read
drm/amdkfd: Fix potential NULL pointer dereferences

Gustavo Padovan (1):
Merge arlied/drm-next into drm-misc-next

H. Nikolaus Schaller (2):
omapdrm: panel: fix compatible vendor string for td028ttec1
omapdrm: panel: td028ttec1: replace MODULE_ALIAS by MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE

Haneen Mohammed (2):
drm: Move debug macros out of drmP.h
drm/print: Update old comment style

Hans de Goede (14):
x86/platform/intel/iosf_mbi: Add unlocked PMIC bus access
notifier unregister
drm/i915: Acquire PUNIT->PMIC bus for intel_uncore_forcewake_reset()
drm/i915: Fix false-positive assert_rpm_wakelock_held in
i915_pmic_bus_access_notifier v2
drm/i915: Re-register PMIC bus access notifier on runtime resume
drm/i915: Call uncore_suspend before platform suspend handlers
fbcon: Add fbcon_rotate_hint to struct fb_info
drm: Add panel orientation quirks, v6.
drm: Add support for a panel-orientation connector property, v6
drm/fb-helper: Apply panel orientation connector prop to the
primary plane, v6.
drm/i915: Add "panel orientation" property to the panel connector, v6.
efifb: Set info->fbcon_rotate_hint based on
drm_get_panel_orientation_quirk
fbcon: Remove dmi quirk table
drm: Document that drm_panel_orientation_quirks.c is shared with fbdev
drm: Fix PANEL_ORIENTATION_QUIRKS breaking the Kconfig DRM menuconfig

Harish Kasiviswanathan (13):
drm/amd: Add get_local_mem_info to KGD-KFD interface
drm/amdgpu: Implement get_local_mem_info
drm/amdkfd: Stop using get_vmem_size KGD-KFD interface
drm/amdkfd: Remove deprecated get_vmem_size
drm/amd: Remove get_vmem_size from KGD-KFD interface
drm/amdkfd: Topology: Fix location_id
drm/amdkfd: Reorganize CRAT fetching from ACPI
drm/amdkfd: Decouple CRAT parsing from device list update
drm/amdkfd: Support enumerating non-GPU devices
drm/amdkfd: sync IOLINK defines to thunk spec
drm/amdkfd: Fix sibling_map[] size
drm/amdkfd: Add topology support for dGPUs
drm/amdkfd: Ignore ACPI CRAT for non-APU systems

Harry Wentland (36):
drm/amd/display: Cleanup some fail labels in dcn10_resource
drm/amd/display: Clean some unneeded defines from ddc_service_types.h
drm/amd/display: Explicit casting for grph object ids
drm/amd/display: Move conn_state to header
amdgpu/dm: Remove fb_location form fill_plane_attributes
drm/amd/display: Both timing_sync and multisync need stream_count > 1
drm/amd/display: Bunch of indentation cleanups in color stuff
drm/amd/display: Fix some more color indentations
drm/amd/display: Remove extra arr_points element
drm/amd/display: Bunch more color indentation cleanups
drm/amd/display: Remove unused register read in program_pwl
drm/amd/display: A few more color indentation changes
drm/amd/display: Move dc_stream interface to separate header
drm/amd/display: Move dc_link interface to separate header
drm/amd/display: Remove unnecessary dc_stream vtable
drm/amd/display: Fix Linux after optimize frontend programming
drm/amd/display: Remove unnecessary dc_link vtable
drm/amd/display: Remove PSR functions in Linux
drm/amd/display: Remove plane_res.mi check in dce110_apply_ctx_for_surface
drm/amd/display: Remove redundant checks in set_default_colors
drm/amd/display: Fix potential mem leak in DC construct
drm/amd/display: Add optimized_required flag
drm/amd/display: Fix access of wrong array element TF format conversion
drm/amd/display: Clean up os_types.h a bit
drm/amd/display: Use macro for isnan check
drm/amd/display: Add disclaimer to BW and DML code provided by HW
drm/amd/display: Print DC_VER at DC init
drm/amd/display: Remove redundant NULL check in DCE11 HWSS
drm/amd/display: Remove grph_object_id.c and move function to bios_parser
drm/amd/display: Add TODO item to remove vector.c
drm/amd/display: Print type if we get wrong ObjectID from bios
drm/amd/display: Remove dead enable_plane function definition and call
drm/amd/display: Error print when ATOM BIOS implementation is missing
drm/amd/display: Don't spam debug log on long reg waits
drm/amd/display: Call validate_fbc should_enable_fbc
drm/amd/display: Demote error print to debug print when ATOM impl missing

Harsha Sharma (1):
drm/tinydrm: Replace list_for_each with list_for_each_entry

Hawking Zhang (1):
drm/amdgpu: switch to use new SOC15 reg read/write macros for soc15 ih

Hersen Wu (1):
drm/amd/display: send display_count msg so SMU can enter S0i2

Horace Chen (1):
drm/amdgpu: refine SR-IOV firmware VRAM reservation to protect data

Huang Rui (1):
drm/amdgpu: disable MMHUB power gating on raven

Hugo Hu (1):
drm/amd/display: Use the maximum link setting which EDP reported.

Imre Deak (1):
drm/i915: Avoid PPS HW/SW state mismatch due to rounding

James Ausmus (2):
drm/i915/glk: Refactor handling of PLANE_COLOR_CTL for GLK+
drm/i915/cnl: Mask previous DDI - PLL mapping

James Zhu (1):
drm/amd/amdgpu: Add Polaris version check

Jani Nikula (9):
drm/i915/edp: read edp display control registers unconditionally
drm/i915/edp: clean up code and comments around eDP DPCD read
drm/edid: use macros for ELD offsets and values
drm/edid: set ELD connector type in drm_edid_to_eld()
drm/edid: abstract connector ELD clearing
drm/edid: build ELD in drm_add_edid_modes()
drm/drivers: drop redundant drm_edid_to_eld() calls
drm/edid: make drm_edid_to_eld() static
MAINTAINERS: Remove Jani as drm-misc co-maintainer

Jeff McGee (1):
drm/i915/guc: Clear terminated attribute bit on GuC preemption context

Jeffy Chen (1):
drm/rockchip: analogix_dp: Remove unnecessary init code

Jernej Skrabec (27):
drm/sun4i: Fix format mask in DE2 driver
drm/sun4i: Rename DE2 RGB format macros
drm/sun4i: Remove setting alpha mode in DE2 driver
drm/sun4i: Fix debug message in DE2
drm/sun4i: Remove setting default values in DE2 driver
drm/sun4i: Explain color macro in DE2 driver
drm/sun4i: Set blending mode for all channels (DE2)
drm/sun4i: Rename some macros in DE2 driver
drm/sun4i: Rework enabling plane in DE2 driver
drm/sun4i: Start using layer id in DE2 driver
drm/sun4i: Add constraints checking to DE2 driver
drm/sun4i: Use values calculated by atomic check
drm/sun4i: Move line width setting in DE2
drm/sun4i: Move channel size related code in DE2
drm/sun4i: Move interlace related code in DE2
drm/sun4i: Add multi plane support to DE2 driver
drm/sun4i: Add support for all HW supported DE2 RGB formats
drm/sun4i: Reorganize UI layer code in DE2
drm/sun4i: Add support for DE2 VI planes
drm/sun4i: Add scaler configuration to DE2 mixers
drm/sun4i: Add support for HW scaling to DE2
drm/sun4i: Add CCSC property to DE2 configuration
drm/sun4i: Add DE2 CSC library
drm/sun4i: Add DE2 definitions for YUV formats
drm/sun4i: Expand DE2 scaler lib with YUV support
drm/sun4i: Wire in DE2 YUV support
drm/sun4i: Fix uninitialized variables in vi layer

Jerry (Fangzhi) Zuo (1):
drm/amd/display: Fix rehook MST display not light back on

Jim Qu (2):
drm/amdgpu: always cancel uvd idle handler in uvd suspend
drm/amdgpu: restore uvd fence seq in uvd resume

Joe Perches (2):
drm: amd: Fix line continuation formats
drm/ttm: Use a static string instead of an array of char *

Joonas Lahtinen (4):
drm/i915: Disable lazy PPGTT page table optimization for vGPU
drm/i915: Disable THP until we have a GPU read BW W/A
x86/early-quirks: Extend Intel graphics stolen memory placement to 64bit
drm/i915/cnl: Add support for horizontal plane flipping

Jordan Crouse (9):
drm/msm: gpu: Only sync fences on rings that exist
drm/msm/adreno: Call dev_pm_opp_put()
drm/msm/adreno: Remove a useless call to dev_pm_opp_get_freq()
drm/msm/gpu: Remove unused bus scaling code
drm/msm/adreno: Cleanup chipid parsing
drm/msm/adreno: Move clock parsing to adreno_gpu_init()
drm/msm/adreno: Read the speed bins for a5xx targets
drm/msm/adreno: a5xx: Explicitly program the CP0 performance counter
drm/msm: Add devfreq support for the GPU

Junwei Zhang (1):
drm/amdgpu/gfx9: fix ngg enablement to clear gds reserved memory (v2)

Jyri Sarha (1):
drm/tilcdc: Remove drm_framebuffer_get() and *_put() calls

Kees Cook (3):
drm/i915/selftests: Convert timers to use timer_setup()
drm/vc4: Convert timers to use timer_setup()
drm: gma500: Convert timers to use timer_setup()

Keith Packard (2):
drm: Update edid-derived drm_display_info fields at edid property set [v2]
drm: Check for lessee in DROP_MASTER ioctl

Ken Chalmers (1):
drm/amd/display: fix dcn10_hubbub_wm_read_state

Kent Russell (2):
drm/amdkfd: Fix printing pointer cast
drm/amdgpu: Add support for reporting VRAM usage

Kieran Bingham (2):
drm: rcar-du: Implement system suspend/resume support
drm: rcar-du: Remove unused CRTC suspend/resume functions

Krzysztof Kozlowski (2):
drm/exynos/decon: Move headers from global to local place
drm/exynos/decon: Add include guard to the Exynos7 header

Laurent Pinchart (12):
drm: rcar-du: Don't set connector DPMS property
v4l: vsp1: Start and stop DRM pipeline independently of planes
drm: rcar-du: Share plane atomic check code between Gen2 and Gen3
drm: rcar-du: Clip planes to screen boundaries
drm: omapdrm: dpi: Don't treat GPIO probe deferral as an error
drm: omapdrm: Pass drm_device to omap_gem_resume()
drm: omapdrm: Remove unused omap_dss_find_device() function
drm: omapdrm: dss: Set the DMA coherent mask
drm: omapdrm: dss: Make dss_dump_clocks() function static
drm: omapdrm: dpi: Remove dpi_data port_initialized field
drm: omapdrm: venc: Return error code on OF parsing failure
drm: omapdrm: Deconstruct the omap_drv.h header.

Leo (Sunpeng) Li (13):
drm/amd/display: Cleanup code that enables freesync
drm/amd/display: Only add stream to freesync when modeset required
drm/amd/display: Fix styling of freesync code in commit_tail
drm/amd/display: Complete TODO item: use new DRM iterator
drm/amd/display: Remove dangling planes on dc commit state
drm/amd/display: Change frontend/backend programming sequence
drm/amd/display: Early return on stream programming failure
drm/amd/display: Fix unused variable warning
drm/amd/display: Fix use before initialize warning
drm/amd/display: Trigger full update on plane change
drm/amd/display: Do not program front-end twice
drm/amd/display: Do DC mode-change check after stream creation
drm/amd/display: Fix unused variable warnings.

Lepton Wu (2):
drm/virtio: add create_handle support.
drm/cirrus: add create_handle support.

Linus Walleij (2):
drm/panel: Add DT bindings for Ilitek ILI9322
drm/panel: Add Ilitek ILI9322 driver

Lionel Landwerlin (15):
drm/i915/perf: fix perf enable/disable ioctls with 32bits userspace
drm/i915: ensure oa config uuid is null terminated
drm/i915/perf: complete whitelisting for OA programming on HSW
drm/i915/perf: add support for Coffeelake GT3
drm/i915/perf: refactor perf setup
drm/i915: fix register naming
drm/i915/perf: enable perf support on CNL
drm/i915: expose command stream timestamp frequency to userspace
drm/i915: fix 64bit divide
drm/i915/perf: replace .reg accesses with i915_mmio_reg_offset
drm/i915/perf: reuse timestamp frequency from device info
drm/i915/cnl: only divide up base frequency with crystal source
drm/i915: make CS frequency read support missing more obvious
drm/i915: reorder field in gem_request tracepoints
drm/i915/trace: add hw_id to gem requests trace points

Liviu Dudau (5):
drm/drm_vma_manager.c: Remove useless goto statement
drm: Spelling fixes
dma-buf: Cleanup comments on dma_buf_map_attachment()
drm/drm_mm.h: Fix the name of the referenced function in comment
drm: gem_cma_helper.c: Allow importing of contiguous
scatterlists with nents > 1

Logan Gunthorpe (1):
drm/tilcdc: ensure nonatomic iowrite64 is not used

Lucas De Marchi (4):
drm/i915: Fix function name in comment
drm/i915: follow single notation for workaround number
drm/i915: add platform tag to WA
x86/gpu: add CFL to early quirks

Lucas Stach (38):
drm: don't link DP aux i2c adapter to the hardware device node
drm/prime: skip CPU sync in map/unmap dma_buf
drm: move amd_gpu_scheduler into common location
drm/sched: move fence slab handling to module init/exit
gpu: ipu-v3: prg: switch to runtime PM
gpu: ipu-v3: pre: add tiled prefetch support
gpu: ipu-v3: prg: add modifier support
drm/imx: add FB modifier support
drm/imx: advertise supported plane format modifiers
drm/etnaviv: fix GPU vs sync point race
drm/etnaviv: split obj locks in different classes depending on
the obj type
drm/etnaviv: add lockdep annotation for userptr object population
drm/etnaviv: fold __etnaviv_gem_new into caller
drm/etnaviv: change return type of etnaviv_gem_obj_add to void
drm/etnaviv: get rid of userptr worker
drm/etnaviv: remove -EAGAIN handling from submit path
drm/etnaviv: remove stale TODO in etnaviv_gpu_submit
drm/etnaviv: don't flush workqueue in etnaviv_gpu_wait_obj_inactive
drm/etnaviv: remove switch_context member from etnaviv_gpu
drm/etnaviv: move workqueue to be per GPU
drm/etnaviv: hold GPU lock while inserting END command
drm/etnaviv: add lockdep annotations to buffer manipulation functions
drm/etnaviv: simplify submit_create
drm/etnaviv: move object fence attachment to gem_submit path
drm/etnaviv: rename submit fence to out_fence
drm/etnaviv: attach in fence to submit and move fence wait to fence_sync
drm/etnaviv: move object unpinning to submit cleanup
drm/etnaviv: move ww_acquire_ctx out of submit object
drm/etnaviv: refcount the submit object
drm/etnaviv: move PMRs to submit object
drm/etnaviv: move exec_state to submit object
drm/etnaviv: use submit exec_state for perfmon sampling
drm/etnaviv: move cmdbuf into submit object
drm/etnaviv: move GPU active handling to bo pin/unpin
drm/etnaviv: couple runtime PM management to submit object lifetime
drm/etnaviv: re-enable perfmon support
drm/etnaviv: move submit free out of critical section
drm/etnaviv: use memset32 to init pagetable

Lukas Wunner (1):
drm/msm/mdp4: Deduplicate bus_find_device() by name matching

Lukasz Majewski (2):
drm/panel: simple: Add Tianma TM070RVHG71 panel support
drm/panel: simple: Add Mitsubishi AA070MC01 panel support

Maarten Lankhorst (16):
drm/i915: Do not rely on wm preservation for ILK watermarks
drm/i915: Calculate ironlake intermediate watermarks correctly, v2.
drm/atomic: Try to preserve the crtc enabled state in
drm_atomic_remove_fb, v2.
drm/i915: Update watermark state correctly in sanitize_watermarks
drm/i915: Remove bogus ips_enabled check.
drm/i915: Check boolean options in intel_pipe_config_compare
with its own macro
drm/i915: Handle adjust better in intel_pipe_config_compare
drm/i915: Handle locking better in i915_sink_crc.
drm/i915: Enable FIFO underrun reporting after initial fastset, v4.
drm/i915: Pass idle crtc_state to intel_dp_sink_crc
drm/i915: Pass crtc_state to ips toggle functions, v2
drm/i915: Calculate vlv/chv intermediate watermarks correctly, v3.
drm/i915: Calculate g4x intermediate watermarks correctly
drm/i915: Make ips_enabled a property depending on whether IPS
is enabled, v3.
drm/i915: Enable IPS with only sprite plane visible too, v4.
drm/framebuffer: Print task that allocated the fb in debug info.

Maciej Purski (1):
drm/bridge/sii8620: add DVI mode support

Manasi Navare (1):
drm/i915: Cancel the modeset retry work during modeset cleanup

Marek Szyprowski (2):
drm/bridge/sii8620: filter unsupported modes
drm/exynos: ipp: Remove Exynos DRM IPP subsystem

Mark Yao (1):
MAINTAINERS: change maintainer for Rockchip drm drivers

Markus Elfring (1):
drm/etnaviv: Improve unlocking of a mutex in etnaviv_iommu_map_gem()

Markus Heiser (1):
docs: fix, intel_guc_loader.c has been moved to intel_guc_fw.c

Matthew Auld (11):
drm/i915/selftests: rein in igt_write_huge
drm/i915/selftests: test descending addresses
x86/early-quirks: export the stolen region as a resource
x86/early-quirks: replace the magical increment start values
drm/i915: nuke the duplicated stolen discovery
drm/i915: make dsm struct resource centric
drm/i915: make reserved struct resource centric
drm/i915: make mappable struct resource centric
drm/i915: give stolen_usable_size a more suitable home
drm/i915: prefer resource_size_t for everything stolen
drm/i915: prefer i915_gem_object_has_pages()

Maxime Ripard (9):
dt-bindings: display: sun4i-drm: Add LVDS properties
dt-bindings: display: sun4i-drm: Add A83T pipeline
drm/sun4i: Force the mixer rate at 150MHz
drm/sun4i: Create minimal multipliers and dividers
drm/sun4i: Add LVDS support
drm/sun4i: Add A83T support
dt-bindings: panel: lvds: Document power-supply property
drm/panel: lvds: Add support for the power-supply property
drm/panel: lvds: Handle the optional regulator case properly

Michal Wajdeczko (29):
drm/i915/huc: Use helper function while waiting for DMA completion
drm/i915/guc: Assert ctch->vma is allocated
drm/i915: Add Guc/HuC firmware details to error state
drm/i915: Make GuC log part of the uC error state
drm/i915: Handle error-state modparams in dedicated functions
drm/i915/guc: Split GuC firmware xfer function into clear steps
drm/i915/guc: Wait for ucode DMA transfer completion
drm/i915/guc: Drop legacy workarounds from guc_prepare_xfer
drm/i915/guc: Simplify programming of GUC_SHIM_CONTROL
drm/i915/guc: Rename i915_guc_reg.h to intel_guc_reg.h
drm/i915/guc: Use consistent name for scratch register count
drm/i915/huc: Move firmware selection to init_early
drm/i915/guc: Move firmware selection to init_early
drm/i915/guc: Introduce USES_GUC_xxx helper macros
drm/i915/uc: Don't fetch GuC firmware if no plan to use GuC
drm/i915/uc: Don't use -EIO to report missing firmware
drm/i915/guc: Combine enable_guc_loading|submission modparams
drm/i915/huc: Load HuC only if requested
drm/i915: Unifying debugfs return codes for unsupported features
drm/i915: Add pretty printer for device info flags
drm/i915: Convert intel_device_info_dump into pretty printer
drm/i915: Add pretty printer for modparams
drm/i915: Move some utility functions to i915_util.h
drm/i915: Move display related definitions to dedicated header
drm/i915: Move opregion definitions to dedicated intel_opregion.h
drm/i915: Move intel_device_info definitions to its own header
drm/i915: Update intel_device_info_runtime_init() parameter
drm/i915: Add pretty printer for runtime part of intel_device_info
drm/i915: Dump device info at once

Michał Mirosław (1):
virtgpu: remove redundant task_comm copying

Michał Winiarski (18):
drm/i915/guc: Initialize GuC before restarting engines
drm/i915/guc: Do not use 0 for GuC doorbell cookie
drm/i915/guc: Extract GuC stage desc pool creation into a helper
drm/i915/guc: Allocate separate shared data object for GuC communication
drm/i915/guc: Add preemption action to GuC firmware interface
drm/i915/guc: Split guc_wq_item_append
drm/i915: Extract "emit write" part of emit breadcrumb functions
drm/i915: Add information needed to track engine preempt state
drm/i915/guc: Keep request->priority for its lifetime
drm/i915: Rename helpers used for unwinding, use macro for can_preempt
drm/i915/guc: Preemption! With GuC
drm/i915/guc: Move shared data allocation away from submission path
drm/i915/guc: Move GuC workqueue allocations outside of the mutex
drm/i915/guc: Extract guc_init from guc_init_hw
drm/i915/guc: Call invalidate after changing the vfunc
drm/i915/guc: Extract doorbell creation from client allocation
drm/i915/guc: Extract clients allocation to submission_init
drm/i915/guc: Extract doorbell verification into a function

Michel Dänzer (14):
amdgpu/dce: Use actual number of CRTCs and HPDs in set_irq_funcs
drm/amd/display: Use real number of CRTCs and HPDs in set_irq_funcs
amdgpu: Remove AMDGPU_{HPD,CRTC_IRQ,PAGEFLIP_IRQ}_LAST
drm/amd/display: Remove fb_location parameter from get_fb_info
amdgpu: Don't use DRM_ERROR when failing to allocate a BO
drm/amdgpu: Downgrade DRM_ERROR to DRM_DEBUG in amdgpu_queue_mgr_map
drm/amd/display: Fix description of module parameter dc_log
drm/amd/display: Add dm_logger_append_va API
drm/amd/display: Don't call dm_log_to_buffer directly in dc_conn_log
Revert "drm/radeon: adding synchronization for GRBM GFX"
Revert "drm/radeon: Report doorbell configuration to amdkfd"
Revert "drm/radeon/cik: Don't touch int of pipes 1-7"
Revert "drm/radeon: reduce number of free VMIDs and pipes in KV"
drm/radeon: Remove KFD_CIK_SDMA_QUEUE_OFFSET

Michel Thierry (7):
drm/i915/cnl: Remove unnecessary check in cnl_setup_private_ppat
drm/i915/guc: Rename the function that resets the GuC
drm/i915/guc: Add support for reset engine using GuC commands
drm/i915: Clear per-engine fault register as early as possible
drm/i915: There is only one fault register from GEN8 onwards
drm/i915/selftests: Add a GuC doorbells selftest
drm/i915/execlists: Delay writing to ELSP until HW has processed
the previous write

Mika Kahola (2):
drm/i915/cnl: Symmetric scalers for each pipe
drm/i915: Generalize transcoder looping

Mika Kuoppala (2):
drm/i915: Use fallback forcewake if primary ack missing
drm/i915: Print the condition causing GEM_BUG_ON

Mikita Lipski (2):
drm/amd/display: Adding DCN1 registers
drm/amd/display: Multi display synchronization logic

Monk Liu (31):
drm/amdgpu:cleanup force_completion
drm/amdgpu:add hang_limit for sched(v2)
drm/amd/scheduler:introduce guilty pointer member
drm/amdgpu:pass ctx->guilty address to entity init
drm/amdgpu:skip job for guilty ctx in parser_init
drm/amdgpu:cleanup job reset routine(v2)
drm/amdgpu:don't change ctx->reset_couner upon query
drm/amdgpu:implement ctx query2
amd/scheduler:imple job skip feature(v3)
drm/amdgpu:implement new GPU recover(v3)
drm/amdgpu:cleanup in_sriov_reset and lock_reset
drm/amdgpu:cleanup ucode_init_bo
drm/amdgpu/sriov:fix memory leak in psp_load_fw
drm/amdgpu:fix random missing of FLR NOTIFY
drm/amdgpu:read VRAMLOST from gim
drm/amdgpu:fix gpu recover missing skipping(v2)
drm/amdgpu:cleanup stolen vga memory finish
drm/amdgpu:cleanup GMC & gart garbage function
drm/amdgpu:fix NULL pointer access during drv remove
drm/amdgpu:cleanup unused stack var
drm/amdgpu:free CSA in unified place
drm/amdgpu:cleanup firmware.fw_buf alloc/free
drm/amdgpu:show error message if fail on event4
drm/amdgpu:fix virtual dce bug
drm/amdgpu:cancel timer of virtual DCE(v2)
drm/amdgpu:partially revert 1cfd8e237f0318e330190ac21d63c58ae6a1f66c
drm/ttm: fix incorrect calculate on shrink_pages
drm/ttm: max_cpages is in unit of native page
drm/amdgpu: no need to evict VRAM in device_fini
drm/amdgpu: no need with INT for fence polling
drm/amdgpu: fix MAP_QUEUES paramter

Neil Armstrong (4):
dt-bindings: display: amlogic, meson-vpu: Add optional power
domain property
dt-bindings: display: amlogic, meson-dw-hdmi: Add optional HDMI
5V regulator
drm/meson: dw_hdmi: Add support for an optional external 5V regulator
drm/meson: Add missing VPU init

Nicolas Dechesne (2):
drm/msm: update adreno firmware path in MODULE_FIRMWARE
drm/msm: add missing MODULE_FIRMWARE declarations

Noralf Trønnes (53):
drm/gem: Remove trailing whitespace
drm/fb-helper: Handle function NULL argument
drm: Add drm_device->fb_helper pointer
drm/fb-helper: Add .last_close and .output_poll_changed helpers
drm/vma-manager: drm_vma_node_start() constify argument
drm/framebuffer: drm_framebuffer_read_refcount() constify argument
drm/print: Add drm_printf_indent()
drm/framebuffer: Add framebuffer debugfs file
drm/atomic: Use drm_framebuffer_print_info()
drm/cma-helper: Turn to_drm_gem_cma_obj() into a macro
drm/cma-helper: Add drm_gem_cma_print_info()
drm/arc: Use drm_gem_cma_print_info()
drm/arm/hdlcd: Use drm_gem_cma_print_info()
drm/tilcdc: Use drm_gem_cma_print_info()
drm/tinydrm: Use drm_gem_cma_print_info()
drm/cma-helper: Remove drm_fb_cma_debugfs_show()
drm/debugfs: Fix framebuffer debugfs file init
drm/probe-helper: Fix drm_kms_helper_poll_enable() docs
drm/modeset-helper: Add simple modeset suspend/resume helpers
drm/arm/mali: Use drm_mode_config_helper_suspend/resume()
drm/tinydrm: Use drm_mode_config_helper_suspend/resume()
drm/docs: Add todo entry for simple modeset suspend/resume
drm/fsl-dcu: Use drm_mode_config_helper_suspend/resume()
drm/amd/display: Use drm_fb_helper_poll_changed()
drm/amdgpu: Use drm_fb_helper_lastclose() and _poll_changed()
drm/radeon: Use drm_fb_helper_lastclose() and _poll_changed()
drm/armada: Use drm_fb_helper_lastclose() and _poll_changed()
drm/exynos: Use drm_fb_helper_lastclose() and _poll_changed()
drm/gma500: Use drm_fb_helper_lastclose() and _poll_changed()
drm/msm: Use drm_fb_helper_lastclose() and _poll_changed()
drm/nouveau: Use drm_fb_helper_output_poll_changed()
drm/omap: Use drm_fb_helper_lastclose() and _poll_changed()
drm/rockchip: Use drm_fb_helper_lastclose() and _poll_changed()
drm/tegra: Use drm_fb_helper_lastclose() and _poll_changed()
drm/gem-fb-helper: drm_gem_fbdev_fb_create() make funcs optional
drm/cma-helper: Add drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/atmel-hlcdc: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/imx: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/pl111: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/sti: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/stm: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/sun4i: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/tilcdc: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/tve200: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/vc4: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/zte: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/arm/mali: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init/fini()
drm/tinydrm: Use drm_fb_cma_fbdev_init_with_funcs/fini()
drm/fb-helper: Set/clear dev->fb_helper in dummy init/fini
drm/fb-helper: Add drm_fb_helper_fbdev_setup/teardown()
drm/docs: Add todo entry for drm_fb_helper_fbdev_setup()
drm/fb-helper: Update DOC with new helpers
drm/fb-helper: Add drm_fb_helper_defio_init()

Oded Gabbay (1):
drm/amdkfd: add ull suffix to 64bit defines

Oscar Mateo (1):
drm/i915: Remove Gen9 WAs with no effect

Pan Bian (1):
gma500: mmu: unmap the correct address

Pei Zhang (2):
drm/i915/gvt/kvmgt: fill info for ROM/VGA region
drm/i915/gvt: refine function emulate_mmio_read/write

Peter Ujfalusi (7):
dt-bindings: display/ti: Add optional property to set memory
bandwidth limit
drm/omap: dss: Add support for reporting memory bandwidth limitation
drm/omap: Filter displays mode based on bandwidth limit
drm/omap: DMM: Fix DMM_IRQSTAT_ERR_MASK definition
drm/omap: DMM: In case of error/timeout in wait_status() print the reason
drm/omap: DMM: Print information if we received an error interrupt
drm/omap: DMM: Check for DMM readiness after successful transaction commit

Philip Cox (3):
drm/amdgpu: Implement amdgpu SDMA functions for VI
drm/amdkfd: Implement amdkfd SDMA functions for VI
drm/amdkfd: Fixup incorrect info in the CZ CRAT table

Philip Yang (1):
drm/amdkfd: Add crash protection in debugger register path

Philipp Zabel (2):
drm/etnaviv: make THERMAL selectable
gpu: ipu-v3: allow to build with COMPILE_TEST

Philippe CORNU (4):
drm/stm: dsi: Rename driver name
drm/stm: checkpatch strict minor updates
dt-bindings: display: stm32: add a 2nd endpoint
drm/stm: ltdc: add a 2nd endpoint

Piotr Redlewski (1):
drm/amd/amdgpu: fix UVD mc offsets

Pixel Ding (2):
drm/amdgpu: revise retry init to fully cleanup driver
drm/amdgpu: use polling mem to set SDMA3 wptr for VF

Prakash Kamliya (1):
drm/msm: fix leak in failed get_pages

Radhakrishna Sripada (1):
Revert "drm/i915: Display WA #1133 WaFbcSkipSegments:cnl, glk"

Rafael Antognolli (3):
drm/i915: Implement ReadHitWriteOnlyDisable.
drm/i915: Implement WaDisableVFclkgate.
drm/i915: Implement WaDisableEarlyEOT.

Randy Dunlap (1):
documentation/gpu/i915: fix docs build error after file rename

Ray Strode (2):
drm/qxl: unref cursor bo when finished with it
drm/qxl: reapply cursor after resetting primary

Rex Zhu (20):
drm/amdgpu: move DC and PP shared data structures to dm_pp_interface.h
drm/amd/powerplay: move functions to amd_pm_funcs table
drm/amdgpu: move struct amd_powerplay to amdgpu.h
drm/amdgpu: add header kgd_pp_interface.h
drm/amdgpu: add new pp function point notify_smu_memory_info
drm/amd/pp: implement notify_smu_memory_info on Powerplay
drm/amd/pp: delete an outdated comment in amd_powerplay.c
drm/amdgpu: delete duplicated code.
drm/amd/pp: implement dpm_get_sclk/mclk for RV
drm/amd/pp: reset dpm level when adjust power state
drm/amd/pp: delete dead code of arbiter overdriver clk
drm/amd/pp: implement phm_reset_power_profile_state
drm/amd/pp: delete repeated call of force_dpm_level
drm/amd/pp: export more smu message on Rv
drm/amd/pp: Move smu_version to common code
drm/amd/pp: update smu_version value for CI/VI
drm/amd/pp: Get and save Rv smu version
drm/amd/pp: Implement force_dpm_level on Rv
drm/amd/pp: Get and save CZ/ST smu version
drm/amd/pp: Implement get_max_high_clocks for CI/VI

Rob Clark (1):
drm/msm: free kstrdup'd cmdline

Rodrigo Vivi (26):
drm/i915/cnl: Force DDI_A_4_LANES when needed.
drm/i915/cnl: Get RC6 working.
drm/i915/cnl: Allow 2 pixel per clock on Cannonlake.
drm/i915/cnl: Fix SSEU Device Status.
drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20171109
drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20171109
Merge airlied/drm-next into drm-intel-next-queued
drm/i915: Display WA #1185 WaDisableDARBFClkGating:cnl, glk
drm/i915/cnl: Remove spurious central_freq.
drm/i915/cnl: Remove useless conversion.
drm/i915/cnl: Fix, simplify and unify wrpll variable sizes.
drm/i915/cnl: Fix wrpll math for higher freqs.
drm/i915/cnl: Don't blindly replace qdiv.
drm/i915/cnl: Simplify dco_fraction calculation.
drm/i915/cnl: Extend HDMI 2.0 support to CNL.
Merge tag 'gvt-next-2017-11-16' of
https://github.com/intel/gvt-linux into drm-intel-next-queued
drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20171117
drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20171201
Merge tag 'gvt-next-2017-12-05' of
https://github.com/intel/gvt-linux into drm-intel-next-queued
Merge airlied/drm-next into drm-intel-next-queued
Merge tag 'gvt-next-2017-12-14' of
https://github.com/intel/gvt-linux into drm-intel-next-queued
drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20171214
drm/i915: Protect DDI port to DPLL map from theoretical race.
drm/i915/cfl: Adding more Coffee Lake PCI IDs.
Merge tag 'gvt-next-2017-12-22' of
https://github.com/intel/gvt-linux into drm-intel-next-queued
drm/i915: Update DRIVER_DATE to 20171222

Roger He (22):
drm/amd/amdgpu: not allow gtt size exceed 75%*system memory size
drm/ttm: use NUM_PAGES_TO_ALLOC always
drm/ttm: add page order in page pool
drm/ttm: add set_pages_wb for handling page order more than zero
drm/ttm: add page order support in ttm_pages_put
drm/ttm: roundup the shrink request to prevent skip huge pool
drm/amd/amdgpu: set gtt size according to system memory size only
drm/ttm: init locked again to prevent incorrect unlock
drm/ttm: add allow_reserved_eviction and resv into ttm_operation_ctx
drm/amdgpu: set allow_reserved_eviction and resv when bo allocation and cs
drm/ttm: enable eviction for Per-VM-BO
drm/ttm: use an ttm operation ctx for ttm_bo_move_xxx
drm/ttm: call ttm_bo_swapout directly when ttm shrink
drm/ttm: use an operation ctx for ttm_mem_global_alloc
drm/ttm: use an operation ctx for ttm_mem_global_alloc_page
drm/ttm: use an operation ctx for ttm_tt_populate in ttm_bo_driver (v2)
drm/ttm: use an operation ctx for ttm_tt_bind
drm/ttm: add new function to check if bo is allowable to evict or swapout
drm/ttm: enable swapout for reserved BOs during allocation
drm/ttm: check the return value of register_shrinker
drm/ttm: only free pages rather than update global memory count together
drm/ttm: add VADDR_FLAG_UPDATED_COUNT to correctly update
dma_page global count

Roman Li (1):
drm/amd/display: Fix unbalanced locking in surface apply

Russell King (24):
drm/armada: remove armada_drm_plane_work_cancel() return value
drm/armada: add a common frame work allocator
drm/armada: store plane in armada_plane_work
drm/armada: add work cancel callback
drm/armada: wait and cancel any pending frame work at disable
drm/armada: allow the primary plane to be disabled
drm/armada: clean up armada_drm_crtc_plane_disable()
drm/armada: clear plane enable bit when disabling
drm/armada: move overlay plane work out from under spinlock
drm/armada: move fb retirement into armada_plane_work
drm/armada: move event sending into armada_plane_work
drm/armada: move regs into armada_plane_work
drm/armada: move writes of LCD_SPU_SRAM_PARA1 under lock
drm/armada: only enable HSMOOTH if scaling horizontally
drm/armada: use drm_plane_helper_check_state()
drm/armada: allow armada_drm_plane_work_queue() to silently fail
drm/armada: avoid work allocation
drm/armada: disable planes at next blanking period
drm/armada: re-organise overlay register update generation
drm/armada: move overlay plane register update generation
drm/armada: wait for previous work when moving overlay window
drm/armada: extract register generation from armada_drm_primary_set()
drm/armada: implement primary plane update
drm/armada: expand overlay trace entry

Sagar Arun Kamble (9):
drm/i915: Update execlists tasklet naming
drm/i915/guc: Update names of submission related static functions
drm/i915/guc: Update name and prototype of GuC submission
interface functions
drm/i915/guc: Rename i915_guc_client struct to intel_guc_client
drm/i915/guc: Rename i915_guc_submission.c|h to intel_guc_submission.c|h
drm/i915/guc: Update header guard name of intel_guc_submission.h
drm/i915/guc: Change default GuC FW for SKL to v9.33
drm/i915/guc: Change default GuC FW for BXT to v9.29
drm/i915/guc: Change default GuC FW for KBL to v9.39

Sandy Huang (2):
dt-bindings: add document for rk3126-vop
drm/rockchip: vop: add rk3126 vop support

Sean Paul (1):
drm/rockchip: Fix build warning in analogix_dp-rockchip.c

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (1):
drm/i915: properly init lockdep class

Sebastian Reichel (7):
drm/omap: remove unused function defines
drm/omap: drop incorrect comment
drm/omap: add support for physical size hints from display drivers
drm/omap: panel-dsi-cm: add regulator support
drm/omap: panel-dsi-cm: add physical size support
drm/omap: panel-dsi-cm: add external backlight support
drm/omap: panel-dsi-cm: switch to gpiod

Shaoyun Liu (5):
drm/amdgpu: Dynamic initialize IP base offset
drm/amdgpu: Use dynamic IP offset for register access on SOC15
drm/amdgpu: Avoid use SOC15_REG_OFFSET in static const array
drm/amdgpu: Change SOC15_REG_OFFSET to use dynamic register offset
drm/admgpu: Reduce the usage of soc15ip.h

Shirish S (2):
drm/amd/display: fix static checker warning
drm/amd/display: remove usage of legacy_cursor_update

Shuo Liu (1):
drm/i915/gvt: Use dyndbg for gvt debug info

SivapiriyanKumarasamy (2):
drm/amd/display: Apply VQ adjustments in MPO case
drm/amd/display: Add transfer function to dc_surface_update

Tan Xiaojun (12):
drm/ttm: add ttm_bo_io_mem_pfn to check io_mem_pfn
drm/ast: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
drm/bochs: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
drm/cirrus: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
drm/mgag200: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
drm/nouveau: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
drm/qxl: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
drm/radeon: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
drm/virtio: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
drm/vmwgfx: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
staging: remove the default io_mem_pfn set
drm/ttm: remove ttm_bo_default_io_mem_pfn

Thierry Reding (47):
drm/fourcc: Fix fourcc_mod_code() definition
drm/tegra: Sanitize format modifiers
gpu: host1x: Rewrite conditional for better readability
gpu: host1x: Cleanup on initialization failure
dt-bindings: display: tegra: Update SOR for Tegra186
drm/tegra: dc: Move register definitions into a table
drm/tegra: dsi: Move register definitions into a table
drm/tegra: hdmi: Move register definitions into a table
drm/tegra: sor: Move register definitions into a table
drm/tegra: dc: Reshuffle some code
drm/tegra: dc: Register debugfs in ->late_register()
drm/tegra: dsi: Register debugfs in ->late_register()
drm/tegra: hdmi: Register debugfs in ->late_register()
drm/tegra: sor: Root debugfs files at the connector
drm/tegra: sor: Register debugfs in ->late_register()
drm/tegra: Do not wrap lines unnecessarily
drm/tegra: vic: Properly align arguments
drm/tegra: dc: Support background color
drm/tegra: Use atomic commit helpers
drm/tegra: Remove custom page-flip handler
drm/tegra: dc: Remove tegra_primary_plane_destroy()
drm/tegra: dc: Remove duplicate plane funcs
drm/tegra: dc: Remove tegra_overlay_plane_destroy()
drm/tegra: dc: Remove duplicate plane funcs
drm/tegra: dc: Move state definition to header
drm/tegra: Move common plane code to separate file
drm/tegra: Add Tegra186 display hub support
drm/tegra: dc: Add Tegra186 support
drm/tegra: Support ARGB and ABGR formats
drm/tegra: sor: Parameterize register offsets
drm/tegra: sor: Add Tegra186 support
drm/tegra: sor: Support HDMI 2.0 modes
drm/tegra: dpaux: Implement runtime PM
drm/tegra: dpaux: Add Tegra186 support
drm/tegra: fb: Force alpha formats
drm/atomic-helper: Make zpos property kerneldoc less misleading
drm/tegra: dc: Support more formats
drm/tegra: dc: Use direct offset to plane registers
drm/tegra: dc: Remove redundant spinlock
drm/tegra: Implement zpos property
gpu: host1x: Use IOMMU groups
drm/tegra: Use IOMMU groups
drm/tegra: dpaux: Keep reset defaults for hybrid pad parameters
drm/tegra: dc: Implement legacy blending
drm/tegra: dc: Restore YUV overlay support
drm/tegra: dc: Fix possible_crtcs mask for planes
drm/tegra: dc: Properly cleanup overlay planes

Tina Zhang (10):
drm/i915: Object w/o backing storage is banned by -ENXIO
drm/i915: Introduce GEM proxy
drm/i915/gvt: Add opregion support
drm/i915/gvt: Add framebuffer decoder support
vfio: ABI for mdev display dma-buf operation
drm/i915/gvt: Dmabuf support for GVT-g
drm/i915/gvt: Handle orphan dmabuf_objs
drm/i915/gvt: Introduce KBL to dma-buf on Gvt-g
drm/i915/gvt: Free dmabuf_obj list in intel_vgpu_dmabuf_cleanup
drm/i915/gvt: Refine dmabuf_obj cleanup process

Tony Cheng (23):
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.08
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.09
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.10
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.11
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.12
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.13
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.14
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.15
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.16
drm/amd/display: fix plane update prior to stream enablement
drm/amd/display: remove stream_func vtable
drm/amd/display: performance profiling instrumentation
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.17
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.18
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.19
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.20
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.21
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.22
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.23
drm/amd/display: Set mpcc_disconnect_pending during MPC reset
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.24
drm/amd/display: really fix time out in init sequence
drm/amd/display: dal 3.1.25

Tony Lindgren (1):
drm/omap: panel-dsi-cm: fix driver

Tvrtko Ursulin (21):
drm/i915: Reject unknown syncobj flags
drm/i915: Warn in debug builds of incorrect usages of ptr_pack_bits
drm/i915: Define an engine class enum for the uABI
drm/i915: Extract intel_get_cagf
drm/i915/pmu: Expose a PMU interface for perf queries
drm/i915/pmu: Suspend sampling when GPU is idle
drm/i915: Wrap context schedule notification
drm/i915: Engine busy time tracking
drm/i915/pmu: Wire up engine busy stats to PMU
drm/i915/pmu: Add interrupt count metric
drm/i915: Convert intel_rc6_residency_us to ns
drm/i915/pmu: Add RC6 residency metrics
drm/i915/pmu: Drop I915_ENGINE_SAMPLE_MAX from uapi headers
drm/i915/pmu: Clear the previous sample value when parking
drm/i915/pmu: Only allow running on a single CPU
drm/i915/pmu: Stop averaging with the previous sample
drm/i915/pmu: Aggregate all RC6 states into one counter
drm/i915/pmu: Return -EINVAL when selecting the inactive CPU
drm/i915: Move engine->needs_cmd_parser to engine->flags
drm/i915: Consolidate checks for engine stats availability
drm/i915: Restore GT performance in headless mode with DMC loaded

Valtteri Rantala (1):
drm/i915/glk: Apply WaProgramL3SqcReg1DefaultForPerf for GLK too

Vasyl Gomonovych (1):
dma-buf: Fix ifnullfree.cocci warnings

Ville Syrjälä (84):
drm/i915: Clean up some cdclk switch statements
drm/i915: Start tracking voltage level in the cdclk state
drm/i915: Use cdclk_state->voltage on VLV/CHV
drm/i915: Use cdclk_state->voltage on BDW
drm/i915: Use cdclk_state->voltage on SKL/KBL/CFL
drm/i915: Use cdclk_state->voltage on BXT/GLK
drm/i915: Use cdclk_state->voltage on CNL
drm/i915: Adjust system agent voltage on CNL if required by DDI ports
drm/i915: Sanity check cdclk in vlv_set_cdclk()
drm/i915: Perform a central cdclk state sanity check
drm/i915: Don't use encoder->type in intel_ddi_set_pipe_settings()
drm/i915: Pass crtc state to intel_prepare_dp_ddi_buffers()
drm/i915: Start using output_types for DPLL selection
drm/i915: Stop using encoder->type in intel_ddi_enable_transcoder_func()
drm/i915: Fix BXT lane latency optimal setting with MST
drm/i915: Improve DP downstream HPD handling
drm/i915: Clean up the mess around hdmi_12bpc_possible()
drm/i915/vbt: Fix HDMI level shifter and max data rate bitfield sizes
drm/i915: Parse max HDMI TMDS clock from VBT
drm/i915: Populate output_types from .get_config()
drm/i915: Stop frobbing with DDI encoder->type
drm/i915: Nuke intel_ddi_get_encoder_port()
drm/i915: Eliminate pll->state usage from bxt_calc_pll_link()
drm/i915: Pass a crtc state to ddi post_disable from MST code
drm/i915: Use intel_ddi_get_config() for MST
drm/i915: Pass around crtc and connector states for audio
drm/i915: Remove most encoder->type uses from the audio code
drm: Print the fb dimensions when the src coord check fails
drm/i915: Move init_clock_gating() back to where it was
drm/i915: Eliminate some encoder->crtc usage from DP code
drm/i915: Eliminate some encoder->crtc usage from DSI code
drm/i915: Eliminate some encoder->crtc usage from SDVO code
drm/i915: Eliminate some encoder->crtc usage from TV code
drm/i915: Pass crtc state to DPIO PHY functions
drm/i915: Eliminate crtc->config usage from CRT code
drm/i915: Replace dig_port->port with encoder port for BXT DPLL selection
drm/i915: Nuke intel_digital_port->port
drm/i915: Clean up PPS code calling conventions
drm/i915: Clean up DP code local variables and calling conventions
drm/syncobj: Use proper methods for accessing rcu protected pointers
dma-buf: Use rcu_assign_pointer() to set rcu protected pointers
drm: Fix modifiers_property kernel doc
drm/gem-cma-helper: Fix kerneldocs
drm: Fix kerneldocs for drm_plane modifiers
drm/i915: Fix kerneldocs for intel_audio.c
drm/i915: Check if the stolen memory "reserved" area is enabled or not
drm/i915: Make the report about a bogus stolen reserved area an error
drm/i915: Use ELK stolen memory reserved detection for ILK
drm/i915: Don't sanitize frame start delay if the pipe is off
drm/i915: Fix init_clock_gating for resume
drm/vmwgfx: Remove bogus crtc coords vs fb size check
drm/vmwgfx: Use drm_plane_helper_check_state()
drm/vmwgfx: Try to fix plane clipping
drm: Check crtc_state->enable rather than crtc->enabled in
drm_plane_helper_check_state()
drm: Move drm_plane_helper_check_state() into drm_atomic_helper.c
drm/i915: Add .get_hw_state() method for planes
drm/i915: Redo plane sanitation during readout
drm/i915: s/enum plane/enum i9xx_plane_id/
drm/i915: Use enum i9xx_plane_id for the .get_fifo_size() hooks
drm/i915: Cleanup enum pipe/enum plane_id/enum i9xx_plane_id in
initial fb readout
drm/i915: Nuke ironlake_get_initial_plane_config()
drm/i915: Switch fbc over to for_each_new_intel_plane_in_state()
drm/i915: Nuke crtc->plane
drm/i915: Use plane->get_hw_state() for initial plane fb readout
drm/i915: Add rudimentary plane state verification
video/hdmi: Allow "empty" HDMI infoframes
drm/edid: Allow HDMI infoframe without VIC or S3D
drm/i915: Don't try indexed reads to alternate slave addresses
drm/i915: Prevent zero length "index" write
drm/vblank: Fix vblank timestamp debugs
drm/i915: Disable DP audio for g4x
drm/i915: Don't add the "force audio" property to DP connectors
that don't support audio
drm/i915: Fix has_audio readout for DDI A
drm/i915: Fix deadlock in i830_disable_pipe()
drm/i915: Fix vblank timestamp/frame counter jumps on gen2
drm/i915: Wait for pipe to start on i830 as well
drm/i915: Pass crtc state to intel_pipe_{enable,disable}()
drm/i915: Interlaced DP output doesn't work on VLV/CHV
drm/i915: Disable all planes for load detection, v2.
drm/i915: Disable DC states around GMBUS on GLK
drm/i915: No need to power up PG2 for GMBUS on BXT
drm/i915: Clean up the PNV bit banging vs. GMBUS clock gating w/a
drm/i915: Disable GMBUS clock gating around GMBUS transfers on gen9+
drm/i915: Put all non-blocking modesets onto an ordered wq

Vitaly Prosyak (5):
drm/amd/display: Build unity lut for shaper
drm/amd/display: Move unity TF type to predefined types
drm/amd/display: Correct fixed point calculation.
drm/amd/display: Define BLNDGAM_CONFIG_STATUS
drm/amd/display: Declare and share color space types for dcn's

Weinan Li (5):
drm/i915/gvt: update CSB and CSB write pointer in virtual HWSP
drm/i915/gvt: refine trace_render_mmio
drm/i915/gvt: optimize for vGPU mmio switch
drm/i915/gvt: refine mocs save restore policy
drm/i915/gvt: load host render mocs once in mocs switch

Xiangliang.Yu (1):
drm/amdgpu/gfx8: Fix compute ring failure after resetting

Xiaolin Zhang (3):
drm/i915/gvt: Add support for opregion virtualization
drm/i915/gvt: opregion virtualization for win guest
drm/i915/gvt: Fix pipe A enable as default for vgpu

Xiong Zhang (3):
drm/i915/gvt: Limit read hw reg to active vgpu
drm/i915/gvt: Let each vgpu has separate opregion memory
drm/i915/gvt: Alloc and Init guest opregion at vgpu creation

Xiongwei Song (1):
drm/tilcdc: make tilcdc_mode_hvtotal() static

Yintian Tao (1):
drm/amd/powerplay: fix memory leakage when reload (v2)

Yong Zhao (6):
drm/amdkfd: Delete a useless parameter from create_queue function pointer
drm/amdkfd: Return NULL if kfd_lookup_process_by_pasid fails
drm/amdkfd: Simplify locking during process creation
drm/amdkfd: Fix memory leaks in kfd topology
drm/amdkfd: Fix return value 0 when execute_queues_cpsch fails
drm/amdkfd: don't always call execute_queues_cpsch()

Yongqiang Sun (28):
drm/amd/display: Move lock to front end program.
drm/amd/display: Check cursor address before program.
drm/amd/display: Set cursor position as per address.
drm/amd/display: Power down front end in init_hw.
drm/amd/display: Not reset front end when program back end.
drm/amd/display: Added disconnect dchub.
drm/amd/display: Enalbe blank data double buffer after mpc disconnected.
drm/amd/display: Add tg_init interface.
drm/amd/display: Refactor disable front end pipes.
drm/amd/display: Modified front end initiail in init_hw
drm/amd/display: Fixed not set scaler bug.
drm/amd/display: Apply work around for stutter.
drm/amd/display: Optimize programming front end
drm/amd/display: Optimize front end programming.
drm/amd/display: Move update_plane_addr to apply_ctx_for_surface for dce.
drm/amd/display: Update dchub and dpp as per update flags.
drm/amd/display: Only update output transfer function for full type.
drm/amd/display: Only program watermark for full update.
drm/amd/display: Remove unnecessary wait mpcc idle.
drm/amd/display: Fixed read wrong reg to get bot_sel.
drm/amd/display: Use same wait mpcc idle function.
drm/amd/display: Implement work around for optc underflow.
drm/amd/display: Disable plane right after disconnected
drm/amd/display: fix recout_skip calculation when rotating 180 or 270
drm/amd/display: Program cursor regs after context swapped.
drm/amd/display: Cache cursor position.
drm/amd/display: Move wait for hpd ready out from edp power control.
drm/amd/display: Add hdr_supported flag

Yue Hin Lau (23):
drm/amd/display: cleaning up hubp for dcn
drm/amd/display: create new files for hubbub functions
drm/amd/display: create new structure for hubbub
drm/amd/display: fix bug from last commit for hubbub
drm/amd/display: create new function prototype update_dchub for dcn
drm/amd/display: function renaming for hubbub
drm/amd/display: hubbub function flipping true and false
drm/amd/display: Only update dchub if hubbub is available
drm/amd/display: call set csc_default if enable adjustment is false
drm/amd/display: renaming dpp function to follow naming convention
drm/amd/display: call set_mpc_output_csc from hwsequencer
drm/amd/display: fix opp header register define
drm/amd/display: update output csc matrix values
drm/amd/display: move csc matrix to hw_shared
drm/amd/display: CNVC pseudocode review follow up
drm/amd/display: dpp clean up
drm/amd/display: OPTC cleanup/implementation
drm/amd/display: remove format_control from set_cursor_attributes
drm/amd/display: integrating optc pseudocode
drm/amd/display: hubp refactor
drm/amd/display: Only blank DCN when we have set_blank implementation
drm/amd/display: check for null before calling is_blanked
drm/amd/display: Expose dpp1_set_cursor_attributes

Zhenyu Wang (8):
MAINTAINERS: Update gvt-linux.git new repo place
Revert "drm/i915/gvt: Refine broken PPGTT scratch"
drm/i915/gvt: Don't mark vgpu context as inactive when preempted
drm/i915/gvt: set max priority for gvt context
Merge tag 'drm-intel-next-2017-12-14' into gvt-next
drm/i915/gvt: always use i915_reg_t for MMIO handler definition
drm/i915/gvt: cleanup usage for typed mmio reg vs. offset
drm/i915/gvt: move write protect handler out of mmio emulation function

Zhi Wang (28):
drm/i915/gvt: Make elsp_dwords in the right order
drm/i915/gvt: Rename intel_vgpu_{init, clean}_gvt_context()
drm/i915/gvt: Move workload cache init/clean into
intel_vgpu_{setup, clean}_submission()
drm/i915/gvt: Introduce intel_vgpu_submission
drm/i915/gvt: Move tlb_handle_pending into intel_vgpu_submission
drm/i915/gvt: Fix a memory leak in cmd_parser.c
drm/i915/gvt: Rename reserved ring buffer
drm/i915/gvt: Move ring scan buffers into intel_vgpu_submission
drm/i915/gvt: Do not allocate initial ring scan buffer
drm/i915/gvt: Factor out vGPU workload creation/destroy
drm/i915/gvt: Factor out prepare_workload()
drm/i915/gvt: Move common workload preparation into prepare_workload()
drm/i915/gvt: Move common vGPU workload creation into scheduler.c
drm/i915/gvt: Remove one extra declaration in scheduler.h
drm/i915/gvt: Introduce vGPU submission ops
drm/i915/gvt: Introduce intel_vgpu_reset_submission
drm/i915/gvt: Move clean_workloads() into scheduler.c
drm/i915/gvt: Use BIT() to make klockwork happy
drm/i915/gvt: Refine find_bb_size()
drm/i915/gvt: Refine shadow batch buffer
drm/i915/gvt: Factor intel_vgpu_page_track
drm/i915/gvt: Export intel_gvt_render_mmio_to_ring_id()
drm/i915/gvt: Use I915_GTT_PAGE_SIZE
drm/i915/gvt: Let the caller choose if a shadow page should be
put into hash table
drm/i915/gvt: Fix a bug of unexpectedly clear scratch page table
drm/i915/gvt: Introduce page table type of current level in GTT
type enumerations
drm/i915/gvt: Introduce ops->set_present()
drm/i915/gvt: Refine broken PPGTT scratch

fred gao (6):
drm/i915/gvt: Change the return type during command scan
drm/i915/gvt: Add VM healthy check for workload_thread
drm/i915/gvt: Add VM healthy check for submit_context
drm/i915/gvt: Move vGPU type related code into gvt file
drm/i915/gvt: Refactor vGPU type code in kvmgt part
drm/i915/gvt: Move request alloc to dispatch_workload path only

pding (11):
drm/amdgpu: change redundant init logs to debug level
drm/amdgpu: avoid soft lockup when waiting for RLC serdes (v2)
drm/amdgpu/virt: add function to check MMIO (v2)
drm/amdgpu/virt: add wait_reset virt ops
drm/amdgpu/virt: implement wait_reset callbacks for vi/ai
drm/amdgpu: retry init if it fails due to exclusive mode timeout (v3)
drm/amdgpu: return error when sriov access requests get timeout
drm/amdgpu: retry init if exclusive mode request is failed
drm/amdkfd: initialise kfd inside amdgpu_device_init
drm/amdgpu: release exclusive mode after hw_init
drm/amdgpu: bypass FB resizing for SRIOV VF

.../bindings/display/amlogic,meson-dw-hdmi.txt | 4 +
.../bindings/display/amlogic,meson-vpu.txt | 4 +
.../devicetree/bindings/display/ilitek,ili9225.txt | 25 +
.../bindings/display/panel/ilitek,ili9322.txt | 49 +
.../display/panel/mitsubishi,aa070mc01.txt | 7 +
.../bindings/display/panel/panel-common.txt | 10 +
.../bindings/display/panel/panel-lvds.txt | 1 +
.../bindings/display/panel/simple-panel.txt | 2 +-
.../bindings/display/panel/tianma,tm070rvhg71.txt | 29 +
.../{toppoly,td028ttec1.txt => tpo,td028ttec1.txt} | 4 +-
.../devicetree/bindings/display/renesas,du.txt | 30 +-
.../bindings/display/rockchip/rockchip-vop.txt | 1 +
.../bindings/display/sitronix,st7735r.txt | 35 +
.../devicetree/bindings/display/st,stm32-ltdc.txt | 6 +-
.../bindings/display/sunxi/sun4i-drm.txt | 11 +
.../display/tegra/nvidia,tegra20-host1x.txt | 14 +-
.../devicetree/bindings/display/ti/ti,dra7-dss.txt | 5 +
.../bindings/display/ti/ti,omap2-dss.txt | 4 +
.../bindings/display/ti/ti,omap3-dss.txt | 4 +
.../bindings/display/ti/ti,omap4-dss.txt | 4 +
.../bindings/display/ti/ti,omap5-dss.txt | 4 +
.../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt | 3 +
Documentation/gpu/drm-kms-helpers.rst | 39 +-
Documentation/gpu/drm-kms.rst | 14 +-
Documentation/gpu/i915.rst | 4 +-
Documentation/gpu/todo.rst | 41 +-
MAINTAINERS | 29 +-
arch/x86/include/asm/iosf_mbi.h | 25 +
arch/x86/kernel/early-quirks.c | 87 +-
arch/x86/platform/intel/iosf_mbi.c | 19 +-
drivers/base/Kconfig | 1 +
drivers/char/agp/intel-gtt.c | 16 +-
drivers/dma-buf/dma-buf.c | 9 +-
drivers/dma-buf/dma-fence-array.c | 14 +-
drivers/dma-buf/reservation.c | 66 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/Kconfig | 10 +
drivers/gpu/drm/Makefile | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/Makefile | 10 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu.h | 227 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_acp.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_amdkfd.c | 102 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_amdkfd.h | 5 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_amdkfd_gfx_v7.c | 115 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_amdkfd_gfx_v8.c | 188 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_atombios.c | 266 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_atombios.h | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_atpx_handler.c | 57 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_bios.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cgs.c | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_connectors.c | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cs.c | 79 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ctx.c | 82 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_debugfs.c | 792 +
.../grph_object_id.c => amdgpu/amdgpu_debugfs.h} | 73 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c | 1916 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_display.c | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_display.h | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_dpm.h | 6 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_drv.c | 35 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_fb.c | 27 -
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_fence.c | 67 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_gart.c | 75 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_gart.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_gem.c | 32 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_gfx.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_gtt_mgr.c | 59 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ib.c | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ids.c | 459 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ids.h | 91 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ih.c | 10 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ih.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_irq.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_job.c | 72 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_kms.c | 24 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mode.h | 7 -
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_object.c | 107 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_object.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_pm.c | 19 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_psp.c | 22 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_queue_mgr.c | 10 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ring.c | 30 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ring.h | 20 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_sched.c | 20 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_sched.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_sync.c | 37 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_sync.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_trace.h | 28 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ttm.c | 287 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ttm.h | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ucode.c | 45 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_uvd.c | 42 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_uvd.h | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vce.c | 134 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vce.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vcn.c | 32 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vcn.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_virt.c | 35 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_virt.h | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.c | 1024 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vm.h | 96 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/atombios_i2c.c | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/ci_dpm.c | 24 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cik.c | 212 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cik_ih.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cik_sdma.c | 28 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cikd.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/clearstate_gfx9.h | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cz_ih.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/dce_v10_0.c | 36 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/dce_v11_0.c | 42 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/dce_v6_0.c | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/dce_v8_0.c | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/dce_virtual.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v6_0.c | 38 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v7_0.c | 54 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v8_0.c | 221 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v9_0.c | 329 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfxhub_v1_0.c | 51 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v6_0.c | 35 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v7_0.c | 49 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v8_0.c | 91 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v9_0.c | 369 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/iceland_ih.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/kv_dpm.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/mmhub_v1_0.c | 63 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/mxgpu_ai.c | 28 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/mxgpu_vi.c | 64 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/nbio_v6_1.c | 125 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/nbio_v6_1.h | 26 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/nbio_v7_0.c | 159 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/nbio_v7_0.h | 22 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/psp_v10_0.c | 16 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/psp_v3_1.c | 20 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/sdma_v2_4.c | 42 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/sdma_v3_0.c | 117 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/sdma_v4_0.c | 304 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/si.c | 156 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/si_dma.c | 30 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/si_dpm.c | 15 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/si_ih.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/soc15.c | 278 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/soc15.h | 20 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/soc15_common.h | 62 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/tonga_ih.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/uvd_v4_2.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/uvd_v5_0.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/uvd_v6_0.c | 61 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/uvd_v7_0.c | 112 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vce_v3_0.c | 10 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vce_v4_0.c | 74 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vcn_v1_0.c | 88 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vega10_ih.c | 67 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vega10_reg_init.c | 56 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vi.c | 186 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vid.h | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/Makefile | 4 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/cwsr_trap_handler_gfx8.asm | 1384 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_chardev.c | 46 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_crat.c | 1267 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_crat.h | 42 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_dbgdev.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_debugfs.c | 75 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device.c | 31 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device_queue_manager.c | 124 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device_queue_manager.h | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_doorbell.c | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_events.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_flat_memory.c | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_kernel_queue.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_module.c | 17 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_mqd_manager.h | 4 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_mqd_manager_cik.c | 48 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_mqd_manager_vi.c | 167 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_packet_manager.c | 59 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_pasid.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_priv.h | 83 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_process.c | 267 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_process_queue_manager.c | 78 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_topology.c | 1061 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_topology.h | 33 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/TODO | 3 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.c | 303 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.h | 12 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm_irq.c | 9 +-
.../amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm_mst_types.c | 7 +-
.../drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm_services.c | 33 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/basics/Makefile | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/basics/conversion.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/basics/fixpt31_32.c | 28 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/basics/log_helpers.c | 10 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/basics/logger.c | 22 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/bios/bios_parser.c | 60 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/bios/command_table.c | 21 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/bios/command_table2.c | 13 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c | 9 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/calcs/dcn_calc_auto.c | 17 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/calcs/dcn_calc_math.c | 27 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/calcs/dcn_calcs.c | 148 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc.c | 625 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_debug.c | 4 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_hw_sequencer.c | 145 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_link.c | 183 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_link_dp.c | 19 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_link_hwss.c | 20 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_resource.c | 151 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/core/dc_stream.c | 19 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h | 594 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc_dp_types.h | 28 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc_helper.c | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc_hw_types.h | 27 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc_link.h | 207 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc_stream.h | 293 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc_types.h | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_abm.c | 50 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_abm.h | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_clocks.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_dmcu.c | 228 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_dmcu.h | 15 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_hwseq.h | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_ipp.c | 33 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_link_encoder.c | 21 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_link_encoder.h | 5 +-
.../drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_stream_encoder.c | 34 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_transform.c | 278 +-
.../amd/display/dc/dce100/dce100_hw_sequencer.c | 2 +
.../amd/display/dc/dce110/dce110_hw_sequencer.c | 373 +-
.../amd/display/dc/dce110/dce110_hw_sequencer.h | 8 +-
.../drm/amd/display/dc/dce110/dce110_mem_input_v.c | 28 +-
.../amd/display/dc/dce110/dce110_opp_regamma_v.c | 2 +-
.../drm/amd/display/dc/dce110/dce110_resource.c | 1 +
.../display/dc/dce110/dce110_timing_generator.c | 265 +-
.../display/dc/dce110/dce110_timing_generator.h | 6 +
.../amd/display/dc/dce120/dce120_hw_sequencer.c | 6 +-
.../drm/amd/display/dc/dce120/dce120_resource.c | 8 +-
.../display/dc/dce120/dce120_timing_generator.c | 6 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce80/dce80_resource.c | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/Makefile | 5 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_cm_common.c | 294 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_cm_common.h | 10 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_dpp.c | 114 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_dpp.h | 530 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_dpp_cm.c | 221 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_dpp_dscl.c | 8 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_hubbub.c | 516 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_hubbub.h | 214 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_hubp.c | 116 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_hubp.h | 569 +-
.../drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_hw_sequencer.c | 2068 +-
.../drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_hw_sequencer.h | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_mpc.c | 529 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_mpc.h | 90 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_opp.c | 118 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_opp.h | 125 +-
.../{dcn10_timing_generator.c => dcn10_optc.c} | 439 +-
.../{dcn10_timing_generator.h => dcn10_optc.h} | 150 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_resource.c | 133 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dm_services.h | 7 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/display_mode_lib.c | 29 -
.../drm/amd/display/dc/dml/display_mode_structs.h | 6 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/display_mode_vba.c | 131 +-
.../drm/amd/display/dc/dml/display_rq_dlg_calc.c | 9 +
.../amd/display/dc/dml/dml1_display_rq_dlg_calc.c | 9 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/soc_bounding_box.c | 10 +
.../amd/display/dc/gpio/dce120/hw_factory_dce120.c | 6 +-
.../display/dc/gpio/dce120/hw_translate_dce120.c | 6 +-
.../amd/display/dc/gpio/dcn10/hw_factory_dcn10.c | 6 +-
.../amd/display/dc/gpio/dcn10/hw_translate_dcn10.c | 6 +-
.../amd/display/dc/i2caux/dce120/i2caux_dce120.c | 6 +-
.../drm/amd/display/dc/i2caux/dcn10/i2caux_dcn10.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/core_types.h | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/dcn_calcs.h | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/abm.h | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/dmcu.h | 21 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/dpp.h | 46 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/hubp.h | 19 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/hw_shared.h | 55 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/ipp.h | 6 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/link_encoder.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/mpc.h | 157 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/opp.h | 29 +-
.../drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/timing_generator.h | 71 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw/transform.h | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/inc/hw_sequencer.h | 30 +-
.../amd/display/dc/irq/dce120/irq_service_dce120.c | 6 +-
.../amd/display/dc/irq/dcn10/irq_service_dcn10.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/os_types.h | 14 +-
.../amd/display/dc/virtual/virtual_link_encoder.c | 3 +-
.../drm/amd/display/include/ddc_service_types.h | 33 -
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/include/fixed31_32.h | 7 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/include/grph_object_id.h | 16 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/display/include/logger_interface.h | 5 +
.../drm/amd/display/modules/freesync/freesync.c | 84 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/amd_shared.h | 172 -
.../amd/include/asic_reg/athub/athub_1_0_offset.h | 453 +
.../amd/include/asic_reg/athub/athub_1_0_sh_mask.h | 2045 ++
.../asic_reg/{vega10/DC => dce}/dce_12_0_offset.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{vega10/DC => dce}/dce_12_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{raven1/DCN => dcn}/dcn_1_0_offset.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{raven1/DCN => dcn}/dcn_1_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{vega10/GC => gc}/gc_9_0_default.h | 7 -
.../asic_reg/{vega10/GC => gc}/gc_9_0_offset.h | 14 -
.../asic_reg/{vega10/GC => gc}/gc_9_0_sh_mask.h | 45 -
.../asic_reg/{raven1/GC => gc}/gc_9_1_offset.h | 14 -
.../drm/amd/include/asic_reg/hdp/hdp_4_0_offset.h | 209 +
.../drm/amd/include/asic_reg/hdp/hdp_4_0_sh_mask.h | 601 +
.../{vega10/MMHUB => mmhub}/mmhub_1_0_default.h | 0
.../{vega10/MMHUB => mmhub}/mmhub_1_0_offset.h | 0
.../{vega10/MMHUB => mmhub}/mmhub_1_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../{raven1/MMHUB => mmhub}/mmhub_9_1_offset.h | 0
.../{raven1/MMHUB => mmhub}/mmhub_9_1_sh_mask.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{raven1/MP => mp}/mp_10_0_default.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{raven1/MP => mp}/mp_10_0_offset.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{raven1/MP => mp}/mp_10_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../drm/amd/include/asic_reg/mp/mp_9_0_offset.h | 375 +
.../drm/amd/include/asic_reg/mp/mp_9_0_sh_mask.h | 1463 +
.../{vega10/NBIF => nbif}/nbif_6_1_offset.h | 0
.../{vega10/NBIF => nbif}/nbif_6_1_sh_mask.h | 0
.../{vega10/NBIO => nbio}/nbio_6_1_default.h | 0
.../{vega10/NBIO => nbio}/nbio_6_1_offset.h | 0
.../{vega10/NBIO => nbio}/nbio_6_1_sh_mask.h | 0
.../{raven1/NBIO => nbio}/nbio_7_0_default.h | 0
.../{raven1/NBIO => nbio}/nbio_7_0_offset.h | 0
.../{raven1/NBIO => nbio}/nbio_7_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../{vega10/OSSSYS => oss}/osssys_4_0_offset.h | 0
.../{vega10/OSSSYS => oss}/osssys_4_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../include/asic_reg/raven1/DCN/dcn_1_0_default.h | 7988 -----
.../include/asic_reg/raven1/GC/gc_9_1_default.h | 4005 ---
.../include/asic_reg/raven1/GC/gc_9_1_sh_mask.h | 31191 -------------------
.../asic_reg/raven1/MMHUB/mmhub_9_1_default.h | 1028 -
.../asic_reg/raven1/SDMA0/sdma0_4_1_sh_mask.h | 1658 -
.../include/asic_reg/raven1/VCN/vcn_1_0_default.h | 202 -
.../amd/include/asic_reg/sdma0/sdma0_4_0_default.h | 286 +
.../amd/include/asic_reg/sdma0/sdma0_4_0_offset.h | 547 +
.../amd/include/asic_reg/sdma0/sdma0_4_0_sh_mask.h | 1852 ++
.../{raven1/SDMA0 => sdma0}/sdma0_4_1_default.h | 0
.../{raven1/SDMA0 => sdma0}/sdma0_4_1_offset.h | 0
.../amd/include/asic_reg/sdma1/sdma1_4_0_default.h | 282 +
.../amd/include/asic_reg/sdma1/sdma1_4_0_offset.h | 539 +
.../amd/include/asic_reg/sdma1/sdma1_4_0_sh_mask.h | 1810 ++
.../{vega10/SMUIO => smuio}/smuio_9_0_offset.h | 0
.../{vega10/SMUIO => smuio}/smuio_9_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../{raven1/THM => thm}/thm_10_0_default.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{raven1/THM => thm}/thm_10_0_offset.h | 0
.../{raven1/THM => thm}/thm_10_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{vega10/THM => thm}/thm_9_0_default.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{vega10/THM => thm}/thm_9_0_offset.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{vega10/THM => thm}/thm_9_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../drm/amd/include/asic_reg/umc/umc_6_0_default.h | 31 +
.../drm/amd/include/asic_reg/umc/umc_6_0_offset.h | 52 +
.../drm/amd/include/asic_reg/umc/umc_6_0_sh_mask.h | 36 +
.../asic_reg/{vega10/UVD => uvd}/uvd_7_0_offset.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{vega10/UVD => uvd}/uvd_7_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{vega10/VCE => vce}/vce_4_0_default.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{vega10/VCE => vce}/vce_4_0_offset.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{vega10/VCE => vce}/vce_4_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{raven1/VCN => vcn}/vcn_1_0_offset.h | 0
.../asic_reg/{raven1/VCN => vcn}/vcn_1_0_sh_mask.h | 0
.../asic_reg/vega10/ATHUB/athub_1_0_default.h | 241 -
.../asic_reg/vega10/ATHUB/athub_1_0_offset.h | 453 -
.../asic_reg/vega10/ATHUB/athub_1_0_sh_mask.h | 2045 --
.../include/asic_reg/vega10/DC/dce_12_0_default.h | 9868 ------
.../include/asic_reg/vega10/HDP/hdp_4_0_default.h | 117 -
.../include/asic_reg/vega10/HDP/hdp_4_0_offset.h | 209 -
.../include/asic_reg/vega10/HDP/hdp_4_0_sh_mask.h | 601 -
.../include/asic_reg/vega10/MP/mp_9_0_default.h | 342 -
.../amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/MP/mp_9_0_offset.h | 375 -
.../include/asic_reg/vega10/MP/mp_9_0_sh_mask.h | 1463 -
.../asic_reg/vega10/NBIF/nbif_6_1_default.h | 1271 -
.../asic_reg/vega10/OSSSYS/osssys_4_0_default.h | 176 -
.../asic_reg/vega10/SDMA0/sdma0_4_0_default.h | 286 -
.../asic_reg/vega10/SDMA0/sdma0_4_0_offset.h | 547 -
.../asic_reg/vega10/SDMA0/sdma0_4_0_sh_mask.h | 1852 --
.../asic_reg/vega10/SDMA1/sdma1_4_0_default.h | 282 -
.../asic_reg/vega10/SDMA1/sdma1_4_0_offset.h | 539 -
.../asic_reg/vega10/SDMA1/sdma1_4_0_sh_mask.h | 1810 --
.../asic_reg/vega10/SMUIO/smuio_9_0_default.h | 100 -
.../include/asic_reg/vega10/UVD/uvd_7_0_default.h | 127 -
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/dm_pp_interface.h | 144 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/kgd_kfd_interface.h | 52 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/kgd_pp_interface.h | 294 +
.../amd/include/{asic_reg/vega10 => }/soc15ip.h | 0
.../include/{asic_reg/vega10 => }/vega10_enum.h | 0
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/vi_structs.h | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/amd_powerplay.c | 170 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/cz_hwmgr.c | 29 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/hardwaremanager.c | 33 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/hwmgr.c | 1 +
.../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/pp_overdriver.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/pp_psm.c | 4 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/ppatomfwctrl.c | 2 +-
.../amd/powerplay/hwmgr/process_pptables_v1_0.c | 6 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/processpptables.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/rv_hwmgr.c | 182 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/rv_hwmgr.h | 15 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/rv_inc.h | 18 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/smu7_hwmgr.c | 61 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/vega10_hwmgr.c | 81 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/vega10_hwmgr.h | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/hwmgr/vega10_inc.h | 23 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/amd_powerplay.h | 275 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/hardwaremanager.h | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/hwmgr.h | 35 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/pp_soc15.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/inc/rv_ppsmc.h | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/ci_smumgr.c | 24 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/cz_smumgr.c | 13 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/fiji_smumgr.c | 5 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/iceland_smumgr.c | 28 +-
.../drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/polaris10_smumgr.c | 5 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/rv_smumgr.c | 8 +
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/rv_smumgr.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/smu7_smumgr.c | 8 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/tonga_smumgr.c | 15 +-
.../gpu/drm/amd/powerplay/smumgr/vega10_smumgr.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/scheduler/gpu_scheduler.h | 185 -
drivers/gpu/drm/arc/arcpgu_drv.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/arm/hdlcd_crtc.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/arm/hdlcd_drv.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/arm/malidp_drv.c | 63 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/arm/malidp_drv.h | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/arm/malidp_planes.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_crtc.c | 395 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_crtc.h | 24 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_drm.h | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_drv.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_fb.c | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_fbdev.c | 8 -
drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_overlay.c | 282 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/armada/armada_trace.h | 24 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ast/ast_mode.c | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/ast/ast_ttm.c | 15 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/atmel-hlcdc/atmel_hlcdc_dc.c | 26 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/atmel-hlcdc/atmel_hlcdc_dc.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/bochs/bochs_mm.c | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/analogix-anx78xx.c | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/sil-sii8620.c | 53 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/synopsys/dw-hdmi.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/tc358767.c | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/cirrus/cirrus_main.c | 9 +
drivers/gpu/drm/cirrus/cirrus_ttm.c | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic.c | 70 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c | 112 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_auth.c | 6 +
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_blend.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_connector.c | 73 +
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_debugfs.c | 8 +
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_dp_helper.c | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_drv.c | 47 -
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_edid.c | 110 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_fb_cma_helper.c | 156 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_fb_helper.c | 352 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_framebuffer.c | 89 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gem.c | 21 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gem_cma_helper.c | 53 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_gem_framebuffer_helper.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_internal.h | 7 +
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_mm.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_mode_config.c | 3 +
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_modeset_helper.c | 76 +
.../drm/drm_panel_orientation_quirks.c} | 104 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_plane_helper.c | 111 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_prime.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_print.c | 54 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_probe_helper.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_simple_kms_helper.c | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_syncobj.c | 56 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_vblank.c | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_vma_manager.c | 15 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/Kconfig | 9 +
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_buffer.c | 40 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_cmd_parser.c | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_cmdbuf.c | 29 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_cmdbuf.h | 18 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_drv.c | 22 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_drv.h | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_dump.c | 23 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gem.c | 197 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gem.h | 22 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gem_prime.c | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gem_submit.c | 199 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gpu.c | 215 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_gpu.h | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_iommu.c | 5 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_iommu_v2.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_mmu.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_perfmon.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/etnaviv/etnaviv_perfmon.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/Kconfig | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/Makefile | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos5433_drm_decon.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos7_drm_decon.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_drv.c | 20 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_drv.h | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_fb.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_fbdev.c | 18 -
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_fbdev.h | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_ipp.c | 1806 --
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_ipp.h | 252 -
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_hdmi.c | 3 +-
.../gpu/drm/exynos/regs-decon5433.h | 6 +-
.../gpu/drm/exynos/regs-decon7.h | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_dcu_drm_drv.c | 25 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/fsl-dcu/fsl_dcu_drm_drv.h | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/framebuffer.c | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/mmu.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/psb_drv.c | 17 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/gma500/psb_drv.h | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/hisilicon/hibmc/hibmc_ttm.c | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i2c/tda998x_drv.c | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/Kconfig.debug | 29 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/Makefile | 32 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/Makefile | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/cfg_space.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/cmd_parser.c | 264 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/debug.h | 24 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/debugfs.c | 212 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/display.c | 80 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/display.h | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/dmabuf.c | 537 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/dmabuf.h | 67 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/edid.c | 22 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/execlist.c | 498 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/execlist.h | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/fb_decoder.c | 514 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/fb_decoder.h | 169 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/firmware.c | 26 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/gtt.c | 298 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/gtt.h | 45 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/gvt.c | 153 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/gvt.h | 127 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/handlers.c | 842 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/hypercall.h | 3 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/kvmgt.c | 301 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/mmio.c | 89 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/mmio.h | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/mmio_context.c | 412 +
.../gpu/drm/i915/gvt/{render.h => mmio_context.h} | 9 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/mpt.h | 79 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/opregion.c | 360 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/reg.h | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/render.c | 405 -
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/sched_policy.c | 5 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/sched_policy.h | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/scheduler.c | 670 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/scheduler.h | 35 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/trace.h | 15 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/vgpu.c | 73 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_cmd_parser.c | 20 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_debugfs.c | 438 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.c | 182 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.h | 643 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.c | 538 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.h | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_clflush.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_context.c | 368 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_context.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_evict.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_execbuffer.c | 85 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_gtt.c | 192 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_gtt.h | 19 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_internal.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_object.h | 13 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_render_state.c | 139 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_render_state.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_request.c | 68 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_request.h | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_shrinker.c | 138 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_stolen.c | 323 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_tiling.c | 19 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_timeline.c | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_timeline.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gpu_error.c | 195 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_irq.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_memcpy.c | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_bdw.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_bxt.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_cflgt2.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_cflgt3.c | 109 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_cflgt3.h | 34 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_chv.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_cnl.c | 121 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_cnl.h | 34 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_glk.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_hsw.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_kblgt2.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_kblgt3.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_sklgt2.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_sklgt3.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_sklgt4.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_params.c | 59 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_params.h | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_pci.c | 4 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_perf.c | 153 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_pmu.c | 865 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_pmu.h | 111 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h | 93 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_selftest.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_sw_fence.c | 3 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_sysfs.c | 33 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_trace.h | 40 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_utils.h | 22 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_vma.c | 40 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_vma.h | 35 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_audio.c | 202 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_bios.c | 24 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_breadcrumbs.c | 105 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_cdclk.c | 393 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_color.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_crt.c | 46 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_csr.c | 13 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_ddi.c | 347 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_device_info.c | 200 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_device_info.h | 183 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c | 1278 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.h | 321 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dp.c | 594 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dp_mst.c | 79 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dpio_phy.c | 122 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dpll_mgr.c | 107 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_drv.h | 82 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dsi.c | 47 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_dvo.c | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_engine_cs.c | 475 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_fbc.c | 48 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_fbdev.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc.c | 152 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc.h | 21 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_ct.c | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_fw.c | 245 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_fw.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_fwif.h | 40 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_log.c | 29 +-
.../drm/i915/{i915_guc_reg.h => intel_guc_reg.h} | 14 +-
...915_guc_submission.c => intel_guc_submission.c} | 751 +-
...915_guc_submission.h => intel_guc_submission.h} | 17 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_gvt.c | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_hangcheck.c | 61 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_hdmi.c | 114 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_huc.c | 83 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_huc.h | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_i2c.c | 61 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_lrc.c | 283 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_lrc.h | 5 -
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_lvds.c | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_modes.c | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_opregion.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_opregion.h | 106 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_overlay.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_panel.c | 88 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pipe_crc.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c | 437 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_psr.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_ringbuffer.c | 747 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_ringbuffer.h | 263 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_runtime_pm.c | 10 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_sdvo.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_sprite.c | 96 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_tv.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_uc.c | 267 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_uc.h | 23 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_uc_fw.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_uc_fw.h | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_uncore.c | 172 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_vbt_defs.h | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/huge_pages.c | 181 +-
.../gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_gem_coherency.c | 16 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_gem_context.c | 33 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_gem_evict.c | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_gem_gtt.c | 52 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_gem_object.c | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_gem_request.c | 22 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_gem_timeline.c | 2 +-
.../gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_live_selftests.h | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_random.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_syncmap.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/i915_vma.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/intel_guc.c | 353 +
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/intel_hangcheck.c | 331 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/intel_uncore.c | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/mock_engine.c | 41 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/mock_gem_device.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/mock_gtt.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/imx/imx-drm-core.c | 34 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/imx/imx-drm.h | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/imx/ipuv3-plane.c | 110 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_plane.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_hdmi.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_drv.c | 9 +
drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_dw_hdmi.c | 13 +
drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_plane.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/meson/meson_registers.h | 4 +
drivers/gpu/drm/mgag200/mgag200_ttm.c | 15 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/a5xx_gpu.c | 38 +
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/a5xx_power.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/adreno_device.c | 140 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/adreno_gpu.c | 85 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/adreno_gpu.h | 4 -
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/mdp/mdp4/mdp4_kms.h | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/mdp/mdp5/mdp5_plane.c | 19 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.c | 18 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_drv.h | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu.c | 112 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu.h | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_bo.c | 51 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_display.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_fbcon.c | 8 -
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_fbcon.h | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_gem.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_vga.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv50_display.c | 28 +-
.../gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/connector-analog-tv.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/connector-dvi.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/connector-hdmi.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/encoder-opa362.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/encoder-tfp410.c | 5 +-
.../gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/encoder-tpd12s015.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/panel-dpi.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/displays/panel-dsi-cm.c | 291 +-
.../omapdrm/displays/panel-lgphilips-lb035q02.c | 2 +-
.../drm/omapdrm/displays/panel-nec-nl8048hl11.c | 2 +-
.../drm/omapdrm/displays/panel-sharp-ls037v7dw01.c | 2 +-
.../drm/omapdrm/displays/panel-tpo-td028ttec1.c | 13 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/base.c | 15 +
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/core.c | 55 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dispc.c | 27 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dispc.h | 5 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dispc_coefs.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/display.c | 16 -
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dpi.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dsi.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dss-of.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dss.c | 25 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/dss.h | 38 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi4.c | 13 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi4_core.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi5.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi5_core.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi_phy.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi_pll.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/hdmi_wp.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/omapdss-boot-init.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/omapdss.h | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/output.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/pll.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/sdi.c | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/venc.c | 18 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/dss/video-pll.c | 20 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_connector.c | 10 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_connector.h | 37 +
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_crtc.c | 41 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_crtc.h | 43 +
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_debugfs.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_dmm_priv.h | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_dmm_tiler.c | 25 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_dmm_tiler.h | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_drv.c | 45 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_drv.h | 140 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_encoder.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_encoder.h | 33 +
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_fb.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_fb.h | 46 +
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_fbdev.c | 7 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_fbdev.h | 39 +
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_gem.c | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_gem.h | 99 +
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_gem_dmabuf.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_irq.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_irq.h | 39 +
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_plane.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_plane.h | 37 +
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/tcm-sita.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/tcm-sita.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/tcm.h | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/panel/Kconfig | 8 +
drivers/gpu/drm/panel/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-ilitek-ili9322.c | 962 +
drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-lvds.c | 30 +
.../gpu/drm/panel/panel-raspberrypi-touchscreen.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-simple.c | 62 +
drivers/gpu/drm/pl111/pl111_drm.h | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/pl111/pl111_drv.c | 16 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_display.c | 63 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_drv.h | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_ioctl.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_object.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_release.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/qxl/qxl_ttm.c | 21 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/cik.c | 114 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/cik_reg.h | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/evergreen.c | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon.h | 6 -
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_connectors.c | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_device.c | 32 -
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_display.c | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_dp_mst.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_fb.c | 22 -
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_gem.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_kms.c | 5 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_mn.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_mode.h | 3 -
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_object.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_ttm.c | 46 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_vm.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/si_dpm.c | 5 +
drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_crtc.c | 38 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_drv.c | 62 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_drv.h | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_lvdscon.c | 4 -
drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_plane.c | 75 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_plane.h | 4 +
drivers/gpu/drm/rcar-du/rcar_du_vsp.c | 64 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/analogix_dp-rockchip.c | 28 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/cdn-dp-core.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/inno_hdmi.c | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_drv.c | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_fb.c | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_vop_reg.c | 30 +
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_vop_reg.h | 6 +
drivers/gpu/drm/scheduler/Makefile | 26 +
.../gpu/drm/{amd => }/scheduler/gpu_scheduler.c | 396 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/{amd => }/scheduler/sched_fence.c | 122 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/selftests/test-drm_mm.c | 5 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/Kconfig | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_awg_utils.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_awg_utils.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_compositor.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_compositor.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_crtc.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_crtc.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_cursor.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_cursor.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_drv.c | 29 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_drv.h | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_dvo.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_gdp.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_gdp.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hda.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi_tx3g4c28phy.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi_tx3g4c28phy.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hqvdp.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hqvdp_lut.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_mixer.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_mixer.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_plane.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_plane.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_tvout.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vid.c | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vid.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vtg.c | 40 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vtg.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/stm/drv.c | 41 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/stm/dw_mipi_dsi-stm.c | 14 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/stm/ltdc.c | 75 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/stm/ltdc.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/Makefile | 5 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_dotclock.c | 10 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_drv.c | 23 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_drv.h | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_framebuffer.c | 18 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_framebuffer.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_lvds.c | 177 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_lvds.h | 12 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.c | 248 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.h | 33 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_csc.c | 93 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_csc.h | 36 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_layer.c | 134 -
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_layer.h | 36 -
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_mixer.c | 517 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_mixer.h | 126 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_ui_layer.c | 349 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_ui_layer.h | 63 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_ui_scaler.c | 172 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_ui_scaler.h | 49 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_vi_layer.c | 390 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_vi_layer.h | 51 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_vi_scaler.c | 971 +
drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_vi_scaler.h | 58 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/Makefile | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/dc.c | 1930 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/dc.h | 289 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/dpaux.c | 120 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/drm.c | 177 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/drm.h | 30 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/dsi.c | 228 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/fb.c | 50 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/gem.c | 15 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/hdmi.c | 504 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/hub.c | 806 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/hub.h | 81 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/output.c | 25 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/plane.c | 383 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/plane.h | 70 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/sor.c | 1117 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/sor.h | 16 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/vic.c | 20 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tilcdc/tilcdc_crtc.c | 51 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tilcdc/tilcdc_drv.c | 28 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tilcdc/tilcdc_drv.h | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/tilcdc/tilcdc_regs.h | 2 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/Kconfig | 20 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/Makefile | 2 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/core/tinydrm-core.c | 104 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/core/tinydrm-helpers.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/ili9225.c | 469 +
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/mi0283qt.c | 10 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/mipi-dbi.c | 32 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/st7586.c | 3 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/st7735r.c | 215 +
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_agp_backend.c | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_bo.c | 341 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_util.c | 23 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_vm.c | 29 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_execbuf_util.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_memory.c | 37 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_object.c | 13 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc.c | 36 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc_dma.c | 99 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_tt.c | 5 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/tve200/tve200_drm.h | 1 -
drivers/gpu/drm/tve200/tve200_drv.c | 16 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_drv.c | 13 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_drv.h | 2 -
drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_hdmi.c | 16 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_kms.c | 18 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_plane.c | 38 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/via/via_drv.h | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/via/via_irq.c | 27 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_display.c | 12 +
drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_ioctl.c | 13 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_kms.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_object.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_ttm.c | 13 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_binding.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_buffer.c | 17 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_context.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_cotable.c | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_dmabuf.c | 21 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_execbuf.c | 9 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_fence.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_kms.c | 40 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_mob.c | 13 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_resource.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_shader.c | 21 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_simple_resource.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_so.c | 6 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/vmwgfx/vmwgfx_surface.c | 12 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_drm_drv.c | 48 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_hdmi.c | 1 +
drivers/gpu/drm/zte/zx_plane.c | 15 +-
drivers/gpu/host1x/bus.c | 11 +-
drivers/gpu/host1x/dev.c | 36 +-
drivers/gpu/host1x/dev.h | 1 +
drivers/gpu/ipu-v3/Kconfig | 4 +-
drivers/gpu/ipu-v3/ipu-cpmem.c | 1 +
drivers/gpu/ipu-v3/ipu-ic.c | 1 +
drivers/gpu/ipu-v3/ipu-pre.c | 29 +-
drivers/gpu/ipu-v3/ipu-prg.c | 84 +-
drivers/gpu/ipu-v3/ipu-prv.h | 4 +-
drivers/media/platform/vsp1/vsp1_drm.c | 37 +-
drivers/staging/vboxvideo/vbox_ttm.c | 23 +-
drivers/video/fbdev/Kconfig | 1 +
drivers/video/fbdev/core/Makefile | 3 -
drivers/video/fbdev/core/fbcon.c | 22 +-
drivers/video/fbdev/core/fbcon.h | 6 -
drivers/video/fbdev/core/fbsysfs.c | 1 +
drivers/video/fbdev/efifb.c | 21 +-
.../omap2/omapfb/displays/panel-tpo-td028ttec1.c | 12 +-
drivers/video/hdmi.c | 51 +-
include/drm/drmP.h | 197 +-
include/drm/drm_atomic.h | 32 +
include/drm/drm_atomic_helper.h | 7 +
include/drm/drm_connector.h | 54 +-
include/drm/drm_device.h | 9 +
include/drm/drm_dp_helper.h | 1 +
include/drm/drm_drv.h | 22 +-
include/drm/drm_edid.h | 2 +-
include/drm/drm_encoder.h | 6 +-
include/drm/drm_fb_cma_helper.h | 13 +-
include/drm/drm_fb_helper.h | 57 +
include/drm/drm_framebuffer.h | 8 +-
include/drm/drm_gem_cma_helper.h | 16 +-
include/drm/drm_mm.h | 2 +-
include/drm/drm_mode_config.h | 27 +-
include/drm/drm_modeset_helper.h | 3 +
include/drm/drm_modeset_helper_vtables.h | 3 -
include/drm/drm_plane.h | 14 +-
include/drm/drm_plane_helper.h | 5 -
include/drm/drm_print.h | 219 +
include/drm/drm_syncobj.h | 36 +-
include/drm/drm_utils.h | 15 +
include/drm/drm_vma_manager.h | 2 +-
include/drm/gpu_scheduler.h | 173 +
.../drm/gpu_scheduler_trace.h | 21 +-
include/drm/i915_drm.h | 3 +
include/drm/i915_pciids.h | 32 +-
include/drm/intel-gtt.h | 3 +-
include/drm/spsc_queue.h | 122 +
include/drm/tinydrm/mipi-dbi.h | 4 +-
include/drm/tinydrm/tinydrm.h | 8 +-
include/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_api.h | 169 +-
include/drm/ttm/ttm_bo_driver.h | 157 +-
include/drm/ttm/ttm_memory.h | 75 +-
include/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc.h | 11 +-
include/linux/dma-fence-array.h | 3 +
include/linux/dma-fence.h | 2 +-
include/linux/fb.h | 5 +
include/linux/reservation.h | 23 +
include/uapi/drm/amdgpu_drm.h | 12 +
include/uapi/drm/drm_fourcc.h | 38 +-
include/uapi/drm/exynos_drm.h | 192 +-
include/uapi/drm/i915_drm.h | 77 +
include/uapi/linux/kfd_ioctl.h | 15 +-
include/uapi/linux/vfio.h | 62 +
include/video/imx-ipu-v3.h | 2 +-
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/ilitek,ili9225.txt
create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/ilitek,ili9322.txt
create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/mitsubishi,aa070mc01.txt
create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/tianma,tm070rvhg71.txt
rename Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/{toppoly,td028ttec1.txt
=> tpo,td028ttec1.txt} (84%)
create mode 100644
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/sitronix,st7735r.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_debugfs.c
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/{display/dc/basics/grph_object_id.c =>
amdgpu/amdgpu_debugfs.h} (50%)
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ids.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_ids.h
mode change 100644 => 100755 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vce_v4_0.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/vega10_reg_init.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/cwsr_trap_handler_gfx8.asm
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_crat.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_debugfs.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc_link.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc_stream.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_hubbub.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/dcn10_hubbub.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/{dcn10_timing_generator.c
=> dcn10_optc.c} (72%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn10/{dcn10_timing_generator.h
=> dcn10_optc.h} (76%)
create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/athub/athub_1_0_offset.h
create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/athub/athub_1_0_sh_mask.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/DC =>
dce}/dce_12_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/DC =>
dce}/dce_12_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/DCN =>
dcn}/dcn_1_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/DCN =>
dcn}/dcn_1_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/GC =>
gc}/gc_9_0_default.h (99%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/GC =>
gc}/gc_9_0_offset.h (99%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/GC =>
gc}/gc_9_0_sh_mask.h (99%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/GC =>
gc}/gc_9_1_offset.h (99%)
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/hdp/hdp_4_0_offset.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/hdp/hdp_4_0_sh_mask.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/MMHUB =>
mmhub}/mmhub_1_0_default.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/MMHUB =>
mmhub}/mmhub_1_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/MMHUB =>
mmhub}/mmhub_1_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/MMHUB =>
mmhub}/mmhub_9_1_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/MMHUB =>
mmhub}/mmhub_9_1_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/MP =>
mp}/mp_10_0_default.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/MP =>
mp}/mp_10_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/MP =>
mp}/mp_10_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/mp/mp_9_0_offset.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/mp/mp_9_0_sh_mask.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/NBIF =>
nbif}/nbif_6_1_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/NBIF =>
nbif}/nbif_6_1_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/NBIO =>
nbio}/nbio_6_1_default.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/NBIO =>
nbio}/nbio_6_1_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/NBIO =>
nbio}/nbio_6_1_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/NBIO =>
nbio}/nbio_7_0_default.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/NBIO =>
nbio}/nbio_7_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/NBIO =>
nbio}/nbio_7_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/OSSSYS =>
oss}/osssys_4_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/OSSSYS =>
oss}/osssys_4_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/raven1/DCN/dcn_1_0_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/raven1/GC/gc_9_1_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/raven1/GC/gc_9_1_sh_mask.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/raven1/MMHUB/mmhub_9_1_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/raven1/SDMA0/sdma0_4_1_sh_mask.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/raven1/VCN/vcn_1_0_default.h
create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/sdma0/sdma0_4_0_default.h
create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/sdma0/sdma0_4_0_offset.h
create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/sdma0/sdma0_4_0_sh_mask.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/SDMA0 =>
sdma0}/sdma0_4_1_default.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/SDMA0 =>
sdma0}/sdma0_4_1_offset.h (100%)
create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/sdma1/sdma1_4_0_default.h
create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/sdma1/sdma1_4_0_offset.h
create mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/sdma1/sdma1_4_0_sh_mask.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/SMUIO =>
smuio}/smuio_9_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/SMUIO =>
smuio}/smuio_9_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/THM =>
thm}/thm_10_0_default.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/THM =>
thm}/thm_10_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/THM =>
thm}/thm_10_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/THM =>
thm}/thm_9_0_default.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/THM =>
thm}/thm_9_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/THM =>
thm}/thm_9_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/umc/umc_6_0_default.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/umc/umc_6_0_offset.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/umc/umc_6_0_sh_mask.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/UVD =>
uvd}/uvd_7_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/UVD =>
uvd}/uvd_7_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/VCE =>
vce}/vce_4_0_default.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/VCE =>
vce}/vce_4_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{vega10/VCE =>
vce}/vce_4_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/VCN =>
vcn}/vcn_1_0_offset.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/{raven1/VCN =>
vcn}/vcn_1_0_sh_mask.h (100%)
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/ATHUB/athub_1_0_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/ATHUB/athub_1_0_offset.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/ATHUB/athub_1_0_sh_mask.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/DC/dce_12_0_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/HDP/hdp_4_0_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/HDP/hdp_4_0_offset.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/HDP/hdp_4_0_sh_mask.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/MP/mp_9_0_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/MP/mp_9_0_offset.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/MP/mp_9_0_sh_mask.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/NBIF/nbif_6_1_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/OSSSYS/osssys_4_0_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/SDMA0/sdma0_4_0_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/SDMA0/sdma0_4_0_offset.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/SDMA0/sdma0_4_0_sh_mask.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/SDMA1/sdma1_4_0_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/SDMA1/sdma1_4_0_offset.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/SDMA1/sdma1_4_0_sh_mask.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/SMUIO/smuio_9_0_default.h
delete mode 100644
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/asic_reg/vega10/UVD/uvd_7_0_default.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/kgd_pp_interface.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/{asic_reg/vega10 => }/soc15ip.h (100%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/{asic_reg/vega10 => }/vega10_enum.h (100%)
delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/scheduler/gpu_scheduler.h
rename drivers/{video/fbdev/core/fbcon_dmi_quirks.c =>
gpu/drm/drm_panel_orientation_quirks.c} (50%)
delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_ipp.c
delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_ipp.h
rename include/video/exynos5433_decon.h =>
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/regs-decon5433.h (98%)
rename include/video/exynos7_decon.h =>
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/regs-decon7.h (99%)
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/debugfs.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/dmabuf.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/dmabuf.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/fb_decoder.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/fb_decoder.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/mmio_context.c
rename drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/{render.h => mmio_context.h} (91%)
delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gvt/render.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_cflgt3.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_cflgt3.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_cnl.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_oa_cnl.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_pmu.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_pmu.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_device_info.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/i915/{i915_guc_reg.h => intel_guc_reg.h} (92%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/i915/{i915_guc_submission.c =>
intel_guc_submission.c} (63%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/i915/{i915_guc_submission.h =>
intel_guc_submission.h} (85%)
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_opregion.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/selftests/intel_guc.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_connector.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_crtc.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_encoder.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_fb.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_fbdev.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_gem.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_irq.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_plane.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-ilitek-ili9322.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/scheduler/Makefile
rename drivers/gpu/drm/{amd => }/scheduler/gpu_scheduler.c (55%)
rename drivers/gpu/drm/{amd => }/scheduler/sched_fence.c (58%)
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_lvds.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_lvds.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_csc.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_csc.h
delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_layer.c
delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_layer.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_ui_layer.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_ui_layer.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_ui_scaler.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_ui_scaler.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_vi_layer.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_vi_layer.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_vi_scaler.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun8i_vi_scaler.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/hub.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/hub.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/plane.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/plane.h
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/ili9225.c
create mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/tinydrm/st7735r.c
create mode 100644 include/drm/drm_utils.h
create mode 100644 include/drm/gpu_scheduler.h
rename drivers/gpu/drm/amd/scheduler/gpu_sched_trace.h =>
include/drm/gpu_scheduler_trace.h (84%)
create mode 100644 include/drm/spsc_queue.h

  Last update: 2018-02-02 03:22    [W:2.589 / U:0.244 seconds]