SubjectI WANT TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY
My names are Dr. Aisha Gaddafi, the daughter of late Libyan president,
am contacting you because I need a Partner or an investor that will
help me in investing the sum of $27.5 Million USD in his or her
country, the funds is deposited here in Burkina Faso where I am staying
for the moment with my children as my husband is late, I would like to
know your mind and interest tows the investment of the total sum
mentioned Above, as my partner and beneficiary of the funds I want to
inform you that will receive 30% shear of the total sum after the
transfer of the said funds $27.5 Million USD is completed into your
account, while the balance as my own shear will be used for the
investment in your country,

  Last update: 2018-11-28 09:46    [W:0.234 / U:0.052 seconds]