SubjectRe: Linux 4.19-rc7
On Sun, Oct 07, 2018 at 05:45:29PM +0200, Greg KH wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yet again, it's time for a kernel -rc release. This one is bigger than
> -rc6 was, for a variety of unrelated reasons it seems. Lots of
> different trees being merged this week, much more so than the previous
> one. Highlights include two sets of networking fixes, lots of different
> driver subsystem fixes, arm and arm64 and x86 and riscv and powerpc64
> fixes, as well as scheduler, iommu, and vfs fixes. Not a huge quantity
> overall, just overall a lot of different things.
>
> Given the current rate of change, and looking at the travel/conference
> schedule happening this month, it seems like we will be having a -rc8
> just to be sure 4.19 is solid as well as not having to be in the middle
> of a merge window during a conference week. Please go test and make
> sure any remaining problems are sent in in time.

Build results:
total: 135 pass: 135 fail: 0
Qemu test results:
total: 318 pass: 318 fail: 0

Details are available at https://kerneltests.org/builders/.

Notes:
- sparc32:allmodconfig is no longer built.
Starting with v4.19, nds32:allmodconfig will be built instead.
- CONFIG_OF_UNITTEST is now disabled.

Guenter

  Last update: 2018-10-08 00:37    [W:0.185 / U:0.488 seconds]