SubjectCAN I TRUST YOU
I am Mr.Jose Peterson a great citizen of the United States of America born in Franklinton, North Carolina, United States, I bring to you a proposal which I want you to assist me with. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 12 years and just few weeks ago my Doctors notified me that I won't get past another 5 months. I want you to help me distribute some funds I kept aside for charity purposes, to Charity Homes and the poor in your state Please kindly reply to this email if you are willing to help me carry out this task and i'd feed you with more details, You'd be paid to carry out this mission.

Thanks, i hope to read from you soon.

Sincerely
Peterson.

  Last update: 2018-10-29 07:41    [W:0.276 / U:1.044 seconds]