SubjectRe: The linux devs can rescind their license grant.
Al Viro <viro@ZenIV.linux.org.uk>:
> * in case it needs to be spelled out: I am not at all interested
> in that kind of stunts. One of the reasons I thoroughly despise RMS
> and his bunch is the leverage game they tried to play with GPLv3;
> damned if I'm going to lower myself to their level.

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that you are one with the license-revokers.
More like "if even Al Viro thinks you fucked up your process, it would be
unwise to dismiss the opposition to the CoC as mere trolls".

*I* can't dismiss it, because I read my mail. Apparently lots of people think
that it is *my* job to fix this mess, or at least to give it a good hard
try. I doubt they're trolling; what would be the point?

  Last update: 2018-10-26 04:29    [W:0.261 / U:0.824 seconds]