SubjectRe: [RFC v1 06/31] arch: um: enabled running kunit from User Mode Linux
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 2:18 PM <Tim.Bird@sony.com> wrote:
<snip>
> > There are some
> > other features we would like to add which would help with that goal as
> > well like test isolation. We actually have a presubmit server
> > internally for running KUnit tests that can usually respond to patches
> > with test results within a couple minutes. Would something like that
> > be interesting?
> I think the code and architecture of the software that handles presubmit,
> mail-list scanning, notifications, etc. would be of interest. But KUnit features
> themselves (macro definitions, mocking vs. faking, etc.) would not.
> I only say that in the context of CC-ing the automated testing list on the patch set.
> Of course the KUnit features are interesting by themselves for testers doing
> unit testing.

Fair enough. Well, we will share what we have in that regard, but that
belongs on a separate thread.

BTW, what mailing list is that? I am also guessing your code isn't in
the kernel repo; where is it?

  Last update: 2018-10-18 00:47    [W:0.060 / U:0.544 seconds]