SubjectRe: Coccinelle: Rename the script for a transformation of memory allocations
>> How would you like to express the provided functionality in a
>> “permanent” file name?
>
> I have not idea what a permanent file name is.

Are you used to the selection of permalinks?

> The current name could be better without the leading k,
> but otherwise I think it is fine.

I suggest to express more details than to keep the word “simple” there.

>> May names contain space characters generally for Linux files?
>
> I have never seen a file name with spaces in the Linux kernel,
> but I don't know an easy way to check for that.

Corresponding search tools can determine this if it would be desired.

> But personally, I really dislike them,

Interesting …

> and I will nack any patch that proposes to use one.

Would you insist to replace such “special characters” by dashes or underscores?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2018-01-03 13:32    [W:0.268 / U:0.096 seconds]