SubjectFROM AISHA GADDAFI
Please after reading this mail make sure you contact me with this my private email address: {aishagadafi0k@hotmail.com}  so that I will see your mail and reply you,
My names are Dr. Aisha Gaddafi, the daughter of late Libyan president, am contacting you because I need a Partner or an investor that will help me in investing the sum of $87.5 Million USD in his or her country, the funds is deposited here in Burkina Faso where I am staying for the moment with my children as my husband is late, I would like to know your mind and interest tows the investment of the total sum mentioned Above, as my partner and beneficiary of the funds I want to inform you that will receive 30% shear of the total sum after the transfer of the said funds $87.5 Million USD is completed into your account, while the balance as my own shear will be used for the investment in your country
Please after reading this mail try and make sure you reply and contact me with this my private email address: {aishagadafi0k@hotmail.com}
so that I will see your mail and reply you without delaying, please note once again that it is necessary that you reply me through this my private email address: {aishagadafi0k@hotmail.com} if you really want me to see your respond and interest concerning the transaction Yours friend
Dr. Aisha Gaddafi

FROM AISHA GADDAFI

  Last update: 2018-01-23 16:38    [W:0.020 / U:0.576 seconds]