SubjectRe: [RFC git branches] rseq and membarrier against v4.15-rc7

* Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers@efficios.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I rebased the rseq and membarrier development branches on top of v4.15-rc7. I'm
> not sending an RFC round now considering that everyone in CC here has other
> fishes to fry (speculatively speaking).
>
> Those with time on their hands and interested to test those branches can fetch
> them at:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rseq/linux-rseq.git/
>
> tags:
> v4.15-rc7-rseq-20180109
> v4.15-rc7-membarrier-20180109
>
> Feedback is welcome, although I really hope those involved with the recent
> security effort will take a break and breathe some fresh air rather than
> look at my branches in the short term.

Please submit all pending membarrier patches you intend for v4.16 inclusion to me
and PeterZ (as a reviewable git-send-email patch series, not as a Git tree URI
only), for inclusion into the scheduler tree.

Thanks,

Ingo

  Last update: 2018-01-14 23:20    [W:0.034 / U:0.216 seconds]