SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] regulator updates for v4.14
On Mon, Sep 04, 2017 at 10:04:02AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> google either hates you personally, or your sirena.org.uk domain, or
> something else about how you write your pull emails.

> Both your regulator and your SPI pull request were marked as spam.

> It's not obvious why that would be. They both have passing SPF and
> DKIM, and neither of them looks all that different from any other pull
> request I get.

> So it's probably personal.

> What the hell did you do to piss off gmail?

I've got no real idea, I'm trying a little experiment on this one to see
if it makes it happier but at this point I'm fairly sure either they're
just being overly aggressive with personal mail hosting or they don't
like the fact that I'm sending with my kernel.org address and the
envelope sender ends up as being that of my mail infrastructure.

They *didn't* do their frequent thing of deferring the mail at SMTP time
so it's probably not the machine the mails go through on their way out,
looks like it's some form of content based filtering.

  Last update: 2017-09-04 19:19    [W:0.634 / U:0.316 seconds]