SubjectRe: DMA error when sg->offset value is greater than PAGE_SIZE in Intel IOMMU
Date

Adding some likely people to the Cc list so they can comment on this.
Dan Williams submitted that specific piece of code in kernel.org:3e6110fd54
... but there are lots of similar bits in that function. Hopefully one of
the Intel I/O MMU Gurus will have a better idea of what may be going wrong
here. In the mean time I've asked our team to gather far more detailed
debug traces showing the exact Scatter/Gather Lists we're getting, what they
get translated to in the DMA Mappings, and what DMA Addresses were seeing in
error.

Casey

  Last update: 2017-09-25 19:48    [W:0.117 / U:0.932 seconds]