Subjecthotplug support for arch/arc/plat-eznps platform
Date
I'm adding hot-plug support for the above arch and ran into performance issue with execution of
partition_sched_domains () - About 0.5 sec per cpu, which is unacceptable with the arch supported 4k cpus.
To my limited understanding, on the plat-eznps arch, where each cpu is always running a single threaded process in
isolation mode, the above call is not necessary,
Can you please confirm (or reject) my understanding? If I'm wrong short explanation will be appreciated.
If I'm correct, I will be grateful if you can point me to how to skip this call in a way acceptable by community.

Thank you.
-Ofer

  Last update: 2017-08-06 07:54    [W:0.081 / U:1.608 seconds]