SubjectDonation For You
Hi,
My name is Peggy Altman the personal assistant of Ms. Doris Buffett, She is a philanthropist and the founder of one of the largest private foundation in the world. She is on a mission to give it all away as she strongly believes in ‘giving while living.’ She always had the idea that never changed in her mind — that wealth should be used to help each other which has made her decide to donate to you. She has instructed I get in touch with you, kindly acknowledge this message and I will get back to you with more details.

Visit the web page to know more about her: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/giving-dorris-buffett-story-michael-zitz/story?id=10827641

Regards,
Peggy Altman.

  Last update: 2017-07-05 02:57    [W:0.029 / U:0.084 seconds]