SubjectRe: Stable/distro kernel testing in Plumbers 2017
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 03:37:28 +0000
"Levin, Alexander (Sasha Levin)" <alexander.levin@verizon.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We were hoping to discuss the state of -stable/distro kernel testing
> in the Testing & Fuzzing MC in Plumbers 2017.
>
> Mainly we want to understand what sort of testing is being done, how
> bug reports are being addressed, and what improvments can we make to
> improve the process.
>
> The format is pretty open, we can do a BoF type of discussion and
> talks as part of the MC if anyone is interested in doing any.
>
> It would be great to know who is interested in this, and would be able
> to attend Plumbers (https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017/).

I'm interested in this topic, especially fuzzing and stress test in
tools/testing and will attend this.

Thank you,

--
Masami Hiramatsu <mhiramat@kernel.org>

  Last update: 2017-06-24 19:59    [W:0.050 / U:3.628 seconds]