SubjectRe: S390: Fine-tuning for six function implementations
> ... they might also be acceptable if they came from a genuine newbie
> who does his first patch,

How would you really react if such Linux development beginners would dare
to pick any of the shown software change opportunities up?

> or if these patches represented genuine interest in the subsystem in question,

I am interested in various improvements where their size is varying between small
and big as usual.

> by being part of a larger work that adds new features or does some meaningful
> code transformations.

These updates happened also several times.

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2017-05-10 21:18    [W:0.047 / U:3.964 seconds]