SubjectRE:FUNDING
Hello,

Are you looking to borrow for any purpose? Do you need assistance in
accessing alternative and cheap financing for any project worldwide?
We are seasoned financial providers for private and public
investments. We can help you or your organization access cheap and
available funding for all types of capital projects or personal
refinancing

North West Capital as part of her portfolio, has an excess pool in
private equity fund under its management for viable project financing
starting at 2.0% APR with flexible long term repayment options and a
standard 18months Moratorium on principal repayments. Feel free to let
us know how we may be of funding assistance to you or your
organization as soon as possible

Adrian Baines

a.baines@nwcapitalfund.com

Hong Kong Tel/Fax: +85230062484

USA Tel/Fax: +18104075779

Canada Tel/Fax: +16477952630

  Last update: 2017-02-01 11:55    [W:0.026 / U:1.472 seconds]