SubjectRe: WireGuard Upstreaming Roadmap (November 2017)
On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Stefan Tatschner
<rumpelsepp@sevenbyte.org> wrote:
> I have a question which is related to the involved crypto. As far as I
> have understood the protocol and the concept of wireguard
> What's your opinion on this?

This thread has been picked up on the WireGuard mailing list, not here.

Since this concerns the interworkings of the protocol and cryptography
as a whole, as opposed to implementation details of Linux, please do
not send these inquiries to LKML. Additionally, please start new
threads for new topics in the future, rather than hijacking a roadmap
thread.

Look for my answer on the other mailing list. I'll CC you too.

Regards,
Jason

  Last update: 2017-12-08 03:18    [W:0.062 / U:0.148 seconds]