SubjectRe: [GIT PULL REQUEST] watchdog - v4.15 Fixes
Hi Linus,

> Once more, gmail hated you. No real indication why, apart from:
>
> Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from
> iguana.be are spam.
>
> I have no idea why that site is so hated, but one option that your
> upstream ISP is some scumbag place that allows spammers and scammers
> and thus the addresses end up being on some blacklist.
>
> Also, all of these commits were committed less than an hour before
> sending me the pull request, so I question the kind of testing they
> got..
>
> Linus
>
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 2:55 AM, Wim Van Sebroeck <wim@iguana.be> wrote:
> >
> > here are 4 fixes for the watchdog device drivers.
> >
> > git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog.git

I saw your e-mail last monday and I could have reacted on it with including
the pull request of the last merge window that showed allready that these
patches were in for more then a day and that I rebased the tree because of
that pull request. I could also showed you that I did sign the tag that
you requested. But I didn't.

Instead I just want to wish you a Happy Christmas and a healthy 2018!

With kind regards and a lott of respect,
Wim.

  Last update: 2017-12-25 18:11    [W:0.062 / U:0.336 seconds]