SubjectRe: Linux & FAT32 label
Date
Hi,

Well, KDE Partition Manager uses dosfstools but I can always
release a new version once updated dosfstools is released.

Best,
Andrius

--
I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key: https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc
Fingerprint: 1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1

  Last update: 2017-11-05 15:19    [W:0.164 / U:0.192 seconds]