SubjectRe: ALSA: nm256: Fine-tuning for three function implementations
>> How would you notice that a corresponding system test worked
>> in reasonable ways?
>
> It needs a trust to the patch author or the tester who reported that
> it worked.

Can this aspect vary over time?

> The test result should be mentioned concisely.

How do you think about to introduce accepted automatic test procedures?

> You shouldn't rely on my system.

Did this system get sufficient trust so far?

> The main point is your patch itself; make your patch more reliable.

It seems that I can make my adjustments only a bit more interesting
by positive review comments from other contributors
(if you can not become convinced by the concrete source code changes).

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2017-11-28 15:21    [W:0.136 / U:0.176 seconds]