SubjectRe: omapfb/dss: Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in three functions
>> It seems that I got no responses so far for clarification requests
>> according to the documentation in a direction I hoped for.
>
> That's because you are pretty unresponsive to direction.

From which places did you get this impression?

> You've gotten _many_ replies to your patches

I got the usual mixture of disagreements and acceptance for
my selection of change possibilities.
Some constructive feedback was also provided which might need
further software development considerations.
Is the situation improvable here?

> to which you have seemingly decided to ignore.

You might eventually notice that I react to special information
occasionally with a big delay.

For which concrete details are you still waiting for a better
response from me?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2017-11-28 08:42    [W:0.092 / U:0.084 seconds]