SubjectRe: ALSA: nm256: Fine-tuning for three function implementations
> No-testing is the worst case.

Free software development can occasionally mean that system tests
can also be performed by a person who is different from the
initial programmer.

>> I am unsure if acceptable test results will ever be published for this
>> software module.
>
> Then forget about your patches.

I published some change possibilities. Now the chances are varying
to receive constructive review comments for them as usual.

>> * How do you think about to sort the remaining update candidates
>> by their change size (or software age)?
>
> Irrelevant.

Do you want that I point any other patch out which you could find
easier to handle again?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2017-11-28 17:41    [W:1.045 / U:0.020 seconds]