SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Call for Papers - linux.conf.au Kernel Miniconf, Sydney, 22 January 2018
On 18/10/17 15:34, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> *****
>
> TL;DR
>
>     - LCA Kernel Miniconf, Sydney, Australia, 22 Jan 2018
>
>     - Submissions by 30 November 2017, 23:59 (AEDT/UTC+11)
>
>     - Wanted: anything interesting to kernel hackers! Speakers from
>       diverse backgrounds encouraged!
>
>     - Form: https://rego.linux.conf.au/proposals/submit/kernel-miniconf/
>
> *****

Submission deadline is 2 weeks away. I need more talks! :)

Andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan OzLabs, ADL Canberra
andrew.donnellan@au1.ibm.com IBM Australia Limited

  Last update: 2017-11-16 08:11    [W:0.545 / U:2.008 seconds]