SubjectRe: A test of the philosophical impact of what I have been talking about.
Den 10/27/2017 23:28, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> Den 10/27/2017 23:01, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
>> Philosophical requantization of a (atm) theoretical linux distribution:
>>
>> Excellent Ubuntu, is a Good Linux, with a Minimal Jitter Kernel.
>> An Available Source Operating System.
>> Philosophical Lead: Ywe Cærlyn.
>>
>> Desktop Flavour: Customized Gnome
>>
>> Finetuned for fast reponsiveness, and smoothness in operation.
>> Configuration of Kernel, for favoring short buffers, lowest latency,
>> minimal jitter, minimal wasted CPU, max cpu utilization.
>>
>> Perfect scaling, from desktop to supercomputing.
>>
>> Redefined Internet, with the finest philosophy, and correct attitude.
>>
>> Call 999-Excellence for a trial CD... No that we don´t have yet, but
>> how does it sound?
>>
>> Peace,
>> Ywe Cærlyn.
>
> I have made a good logo
> aswell:http://xn--ywecrlyn-m0a.net/ExcellentUbuntu/ExcellentUbuntu.png

I really believe in this, and what makes this just perfect: Everyone is
their own newsservice, getting their views on for instance, youtube. And
gets the income from this. Which makes a finely granulated internet economy.

A test channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

Peace,
Ywe Cærlyn.

  Last update: 2017-10-29 17:07    [W:0.061 / U:0.968 seconds]