SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Documentation: Add a file explaining the requested Linux kernel license enforcement policy
Hello all,

i'am new in the community. For me the intention of the document is clear but is very spongy written.
It leaves a lot of interpretations and unclear to me.
Who is the community and who is we ? The names in the document ? In my opinion, the list is incomplete or is that the community ?
And what are with all the other people's where contribute to the community. Many of the people's in the document work in a company which also has the interest in further development.

Nevertheless, I will also try to make my contribution as a private person and in my free time after work.
Even if the entry is not made easy if one is not working with the well-known company.

-Damian-

  Last update: 2017-10-23 20:28    [W:0.067 / U:0.248 seconds]