    SubjectRe: sparc: bpf_jit: Move four assignments in bpf_jit_compile()
    > In Markus' defence, he does occasionally write okay patches,
    > (for example the kmalloc(a * b) => kmalloc_array(a, b) changes
    > get my small tick of approval)

    Thanks for another bit of acceptance for this kind of software change.

    > however he also submits a lot of patches which are little more than moving stuff around

    This is true to some degree.

    > pointlessly.

    Do we agree to disagree on the value of some collateral software evolutions
    I'm proposing for a while?

    > I really wish he'd concentrate on the former rather than the latter.

    I am on the way for such a software development adventure.
    There are further improvement opportunities to consider besides the main route,
    aren't there?

    > He's not another Nick Krause.

    Are you going to remember me under an other nickname anyhow?

    Regards,
    Markus

      Last update: 2016-09-17 09:58    [W:4.365 / U:0.276 seconds]